Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1

    Default Any Antorus BoEs yet?

    I'm farming the entrance trash to see if it drops BoEs and I was wondering if anyone has had any luck yet?
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."
    _________________________________________

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta Canada
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Nothing so far sadly
    Nezazel // Nezlockone // Nezlocktwo // Nezlockthree // Nezlockfour
    US-Proudmoore

  3. #3

    Default

    WoWScrnShot_112917_082258.jpg

    got a plate wrist aswell doing 3 trashpulls atm

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta Canada
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Aha!! confirmation i'll go harder now lol, those packs are pretty rough on 8 locks, have to do a bit of fancy work not to die :P
    Nezazel // Nezlockone // Nezlocktwo // Nezlockthree // Nezlockfour
    US-Proudmoore

  5. #5

    Default

    I did 15 clears with nothing, but I’m happy to see they do drop. I’ll be back at it with my bears today I guess.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."
    _________________________________________

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nezreck View Post
    Aha!! confirmation i'll go harder now lol, those packs are pretty rough on 8 locks, have to do a bit of fancy work not to die :P
    you can pull the group back to npcs they help a little


    update of 15-20 runs for me

    WoWScrnShot_112917_082258.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_112917_095322.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_112917_132014.jpg

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownsTM View Post
    you can pull the group back to npcs they help a little


    update of 15-20 runs for me

    WoWScrnShot_112917_082258.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_112917_095322.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_112917_132014.jpg


    Which difficulty setting are you running ?

    Are you entering the raid in normal mode and 10 man?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WOWBOX40 View Post
    Which difficulty setting are you running ?

    Are you entering the raid in normal mode and 10 man?
    running in 10 man HC
    i got a normal item cause switched to try 1st boss see how hard he was got him to 50%

  9. #9

    Default

    Nice. i did around 10 clears on normal, no drops yet. Il try heroic.

    At my very first run on normal mode i was surprised about how much aoe damage there was. Turned out i was pulling the big robot patrol aswell, which i found out is possible to avoid, if you just wait for him to walk a bit away hehe. That sure made it a lot easier.
    Last edited by WOWBOX40 : 11-29-2017 at 02:15 PM

  10. #10

    Default

    Lol, first clear today on heroic gifted me a 950 warforged boe.

    Iiiiiiiiiiiii'm off to the market!
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."
    _________________________________________

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •