Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Default Upgrade from 5 to 10 - any input?

    So I'm doing very well (for my gear) at wPvP with a 5-main, 1Pally/5 Blood DK.

    Thinking of freshening things up a little, and might add another 5 toons to my team, my honest goal is simply messing around in wPvP.

    I've seen a few, and will chat with them that like to go 8x Blood DK and 3x Healer or simalar, my Pally is Protection so has one good heal and ok healing to recover but I find wPvP is so fast atm, can you effective heal as a boxxer?

    My current thoughts are;

    1x Prot Pally, 9x BloodDK
    2x Prot Pally, 8x BloodDK

    -or-

    1x Prot Pally, 7x Blood DK, 2x Mist Monk

    -or-

    1x Prot Pally, 4x Blood DK, 5x Monk (WW/MW mix)

    Any thoughts? Please

    Dino/Wubs?

  2. #2

    Default

    I play 16 Blood and 4 Holy and it's a rolling, bleeding ball of death. I'm OCD, so my teams are all 16/4 splits, same armor type, but even without those restrictions I think Blood DKs are simply the best melee to multibox for world pvp, and Holy Paladins are the best healers. They're both sturdy, resilient, and reverse-mobile (Death Grip).

    I would also say that, once geared, Bear Druids are silly.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."
    _________________________________________

  3. #3

    Default

    Having more than one tank is always a good idea when you're 10+.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    I play 16 Blood and 4 Holy and it's a rolling, bleeding ball of death. I'm OCD, so my teams are all 16/4 splits, same armor type, but even without those restrictions I think Blood DKs are simply the best melee to multibox for world pvp, and Holy Paladins are the best healers. They're both sturdy, resilient, and reverse-mobile (Death Grip).

    I would also say that, once geared, Bear Druids are silly.
    My Pally is equally geared Protection/Holy but as I lead from him when in Holy he is always first target.

    Thinking about it and from your comments now very tempted by;

    2x HPally 8x BloodDK?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrdsp View Post
    My Pally is equally geared Protection/Holy but as I lead from him when in Holy he is always first target.

    Thinking about it and from your comments now very tempted by;

    2x HPally 8x BloodDK?
    I play with Mosg on his server, and I used to run 10. I ran 2 holy and 8 blood.

    10 is a funny number.. it's enough to be a pain in the ass of A lone player, and a challenge for a couple of players, but once you get 3+ equally geared players who understand how to kite you and aoe you down... it's over. YHou can't one shot tanks, you can't one shot rogues... or warriors who can aoe you down before you can heal yourself...

    I run around by myself, and my main goal is just to kill as many horde as I can before I go down. And I do, a lot.

    When I run around with Mosg, and watch him.. he kills every player he can death grip, and everyone does the same crap they do with me... run into me, try to cc etc.. but with double the DPS, they just die. Simple.

    10 is cool... but people understand now how to kite and kill us... and 10 wont get you very far.. 20 is where the real balance of power shifts, IMO.


  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    I play with Mosg on his server, and I used to run 10. I ran 2 holy and 8 blood.

    10 is a funny number.. it's enough to be a pain in the ass of A lone player, and a challenge for a couple of players, but once you get 3+ equally geared players who understand how to kite you and aoe you down... it's over. YHou can't one shot tanks, you can't one shot rogues... or warriors who can aoe you down before you can heal yourself...

    I run around by myself, and my main goal is just to kill as many horde as I can before I go down. And I do, a lot.

    When I run around with Mosg, and watch him.. he kills every player he can death grip, and everyone does the same crap they do with me... run into me, try to cc etc.. but with double the DPS, they just die. Simple.

    10 is cool... but people understand now how to kite and kill us... and 10 wont get you very far.. 20 is where the real balance of power shifts, IMO.
    I do OK with 5 in wPvP although to be fair as you hit on my achilles heels are well geared tanks and healers (not if I'm near them but out DPS'ing when they are on a tank).

    I would imagine going from 5 to 10 will at least feel a little better? I know mechanics mean it won't be twice as good but at least it's another 5 Gunpowder shots for that burst!

    Anyway, I might give it a shot when I can muster the mindset to level and gear them!!
    Last edited by mrdsp : 09-11-2017 at 04:12 AM

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •