Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24

Quote Originally Posted by makubox View Post
    This addon works fantastic, thanks for sharing. I no longer need to spam an IWT/CloseLoot hotkey.
    Thanks for trying it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    last derailment - whats your preferred herb to farm? I got rank 3 aethril now on 2 of 5, the proc rate is super bad. Did a test and took almost 80 nodes to see 1 proc.
    I've found with my 5 herb/miners I much prefer the ores since you can loot the basilisks with all chars. I seem to get quite lucky on getting 2 basilisks at once on felslate which means over 100 felslate from one node . I don't seem to get as many doubles on leystone ore. Has anyone ever had 3 basilisks? Or 5 lol wonder what the odds of that are. I've had 3 foxes several times which is crazy running around trying to hoover them all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    I've found with my 5 herb/miners I much prefer the ores since you can loot the basilisks with all chars. I seem to get quite lucky on getting 2 basilisks at once on felslate which means over 100 felslate from one node . I don't seem to get as many doubles on leystone ore. Has anyone ever had 3 basilisks? Or 5 lol wonder what the odds of that are. I've had 3 foxes several times which is crazy running around trying to hoover them all up.

av seen 4 out of ten. and killed the basilisks and one more spwaned at the time i got scard and ran away thinking it was bugged

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    av seen 4 out of ten. and killed the basilisks and one more spwaned at the time i got scard and ran away thinking it was bugged
    I've had that a few times too. I didn't get scared tho I just killed and looted it .