Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Lightbulb Soldiers of Farscape [TALYN] - 0.0 Indy & PvP Corporation - Multiboxers looking for new multiboxing friends!

    Soldiers of Farscape [TALYN] - 0.0 Indy & PvP Corporation

    We are a laid back corp, and believe in a no stress environment.

    Come, play eve, do what you like, have fun doing it.
    Soldiers of Farscape operates out of the Immensea region of Null-sec. The rats here are Angels.
    Our corp operates in the United States, European & Australian time zones.


    What we are looking for* Mining and Manufacturing Pilots
    * PVE Pilots who would like to rat
    * PVP Pilots, for defence and other activities.

    What We Offer
    * Orca or Rorqual boosted mining ops everyday.
    * Ore buyback program for industrialists.
    * 0% waste on refining anything. (After the summer expansion this will continue with max refine.)
    * Ratting in -0.7 security status or better systems.
    * Salvage & Loot purchase program.
    * Ship replacement program.
    * "Get Your First Capital" program.
    * Friendly and Social environment.
    * Pilots interested in organized mining, exploration and site running.

    What we require from you
    * A permanent (no expiry) API key with the access mask 268435455.
    * A full account (No trial accounts)
    * A gentlemanly/ladylike demeanor.If you are interested, send in an application containing your API key ID and verification code. You will then be contacted by myself (Fizzy Bungalow).If you have any questions, join our Recruitment channel "TALYN PUB" or contact me (Fizzy Bungalow) in game via convo invite or eve mail.
    Last edited by Konflikt : 04-13-2014 at 03:16 AM

  2. #2

    Default

    Does EICO still force CTA participation based on a % of the corp? My multiboxers hated mandatory CTA participation. That's why we left.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rrfarmer View Post
    Does EICO still force CTA participation based on a % of the corp? My multiboxers hated mandatory CTA participation. That's why we left.
    Especially participation that was based on our alts. Being a multiboxer was not a benefit in EICO, as our alts were expected to contribute to CTAs as well.

    EDIT: Ok, here is the deal: When my corp was in EICO, they required CTA participation of a % of the corp members. 5-10% of the CHARACTERS were expected to show up for every cta. You don't show up, you're kicked out. Kind of ridiculous, especially if you have cyno alts, or you multibox.

    If you don't mind being forced to multibox in PVP, then i guess there is no problem. ^.^
    Last edited by EaTCarbS : 04-12-2014 at 06:48 PM
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

  4. #4

    Default

    I'm sorry to say that both of you come from the same corporation in EVE. Nothing you have said is actually true. Yes CTA participation is mandatory during deployments as is with any nullsec alliance/corp. The 5% participation is also a recommended amount of players who should participate anything lower is also very sad for a corporation if you cannot muster 5% active members.

    If you guys had problems that is because you didn't let them know how many alts belonged to specific players. Now please stop posting in my thread it is a recruitment thread and you as recruiter EatCarbs and rrfarmer as the CEO of the corp EatCarbs is in have no need to post in a recruitment thread for another corp. I did not ask for corp who were booted from the alliance to post here.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Konflikt View Post
    I'm sorry to say that both of you come from the same corporation in EVE. Nothing you have said is actually true. Yes CTA participation is mandatory during deployments as is with any nullsec alliance/corp. The 5% participation is also a recommended amount of players who should participate anything lower is also very sad for a corporation if you cannot muster 5% active members.

    If you guys had problems that is because you didn't let them know how many alts belonged to specific players. Now please stop posting in my thread it is a recruitment thread and you as recruiter EatCarbs and rrfarmer as the CEO of the corp EatCarbs is in have no need to post in a recruitment thread for another corp. I did not ask for corp who were booted from the alliance to post here.

    This is a public thread, and as such anyone has the right to post in it as long as the posts do not violate the site rules. EatCarbs and rrfarmer didn't post anything that violates the rules in response to your original post. You argue that what they've said isn't true, yet your response states that there is mandatory participation requirements. If these requirements impact a multiboxer's style of play, then it is a valid concern for anyone you try and recruit on this site.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

    _ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    This is a public thread, and as such anyone has the right to post in it as long as the posts do not violate the site rules. EatCarbs and rrfarmer didn't post anything that violates the rules in response to your original post. You argue that what they've said isn't true, yet your response states that there is mandatory participation requirements. If these requirements impact a multiboxer's style of play, then it is a valid concern for anyone you try and recruit on this site.
    Participation is based on the corp and not on the multiboxer. Participation based on the corp means the corp needs 5% active. Individual players are not affected by this. Meaning that if I as CEO bring in a new multiboxer with 5000 accounts he still only counts as 1 account according to participation. Again though the player is not at risk of being removed from the corp, it is my job to make sure the corp as a whole has the participation that is required. That their corp was removed for being inactive is not something that is a problem in regards to other corps.
    Last edited by Konflikt : 04-13-2014 at 03:34 AM

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Konflikt View Post
    That their corp was removed for being inactive is not something that is a problem in regards to other corps.
    Thats not what happened, you and Ipex of all people should know that ^.^

    http://i.imgur.com/GJvDIVc.jpg

    Picture is worth a thousand words they say. This alliance reams us for not multiboxing in pvp to meet their silly cta alarm clocking/work skipping requirements, then has the gall to pull this.

    Would not reccomend.
    Last edited by EaTCarbS : 04-13-2014 at 05:20 AM
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    Thats not what happened, you and Ipex of all people should know that ^.^

    http://i.imgur.com/GJvDIVc.jpg

    Picture is worth a thousand words they say. This alliance reams us for not multiboxing in pvp to meet their silly cta alarm clocking/work skipping requirements, then has the gall to pull this.

    Would not reccomend.
    The thing is that the alliance has no rule that multi accounts count toward participation they never have. You were kicked for inactivity and looking for a new alliance more than once. This also has nothing to do with my corp. So please stop posting here. I could also post in your corp about how you are not active as far as numbers go but were only active in terms of having multiboxers with many accounts.

  9. #9

    Default

    I'd like to clear up some inaccuracies.

    Unless they have changed the rules since we left 5 months ago, multibox numbers with alts did count against the %.
    Kicked is such a strong word when we wanted to leave and the HC got false intel about us leaving for Goons - and possibly awoxing on the way out.

    Nothing against your corp, except the part where (5 months ago) Your corp was dead. The active members left, joined me, or got kicked. Saying we were kicked due to inactivity and participation is far from the truth. The main thing was EICO leadership was terrible, which is why we wanted to leave.

    But since you wanted to post on a multiboxer forum to recruit multiboxers, we would just like to warn any potential recruits about EICO. Also since all your mulltiboxers left your corp and joined mine, idk why you are on this forum claiming to be a multiboxer corp in the first place.

    EICO is a renter alliance, given worthless space by Darkspawn, trying to prove themselves to N3, and congratz you got some new space because of the constant mandatory structure grinding OPs. Multiboxer friendly? Not even close to accurate.

  10. #10
    Multiboxologist MiRai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winter Is Coming
    Posts
    6778

    Default

    Konflikt, just for clarification, are you a multiboxer yourself or are you a solo player looking to recruit multiboxers on this forum? There's technically no rules in place that prohibit you from recruiting multiboxers on this forum as a solo player, but generally speaking, multiboxers like to stick with other multiboxers when gaming and it'd be nice to make that information known.

    I've heard New Eden (?) can be a vicious place with many that should not, and cannot, be trusted.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •