Hi guys for those that asked what tools I use.

Vegas 7.0
Fraps

I’ve been playing this game since release, even a little during the Stress test beta. I’ve had a wonderful experience here and it’s the best MMO experience I’ve ever had. No other game out there has given me as much joy as this game has.

One of the reasons I started boxing is to add more excitement in to the game. I’ve leveled every class to 60 (accept pally which was 52). Some classes I took to 60 a few times. So I thought boxing would be the ticket.

That said I’m going to be taking a break for a while. I’d like to return to EQ2 PVP and give that a go in a group environment. I didn’t get to spend a lot of time there, but what I’m hoping to get out of it is a nice new fresh experience that’s new.

I’ve tried leaving wow for other games in the past and I end up coming right back. But when I do I have a renewed interested in the game and appreciate it that much more. That said I plan on 6 boxing (not 5, 6!) EQ2. Pretty excited that I’ll be leveling in all new content and most of all the great unknown.

I’ll most likely be back if history repeats it’s self. Hopfully not too soon. 8)

Edit: Most important just because the game I play might be changing doesn't mean this is good bye. I'm still going to be here just as much. Only i'll be a bit more pro-active talking about EQ2 instead.