Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Login "script"

Default Login "script"

Hi! i would just like to know is there anyway to make a login script. like bat file that starts first wow 1 and then enter username/password then starts wow 2 and enter username and password. Any 1 have any clue? Just takes time to log on 5 accounts. Im currently making a bat that will loads maximizer in diffrent resulutions and how many wow you would like at the same time.. All im missing is a loginscript or somthing.

Here is where im stuck atm.
    %gamedir%\maximizer.exe --margin %11%.%22%.%33%.%44%
    waitwinactive("world of warcraft")
    Sendkey

Regards

Hi,

I don't know what software you're using for key replication but I use keyclone. This enables me to setup something very similar in that I define commands to start each account and assign the account to a maximiser area. Then I can string the start commands together so they all start at once eg: wow1;wow2;wow3;wow4;wow5

For the password bit, all my account have the same password so I just insert once and the password field is filled on all.

Well this is just a .bat file. Its basicly private atm but if any 1 would like to have it i would probly upload it. But i just want to be able to send keystrokes from bat file to wow. Any idea is welcome

I'm not sure it can be done in a .bat file - but IF it could, it would be a bad move. You would be storing your password in cleartext - ie it's indexable by any searchengines that is allowed (intentional or otherwise) to search your machine.

Myself, I run keyclone, hit the command, then I disable the DNP filter, type my password once(which is the same for all 5 accounts) and they all login at the same time. I prefer to keep my password as something I have to type.

Passwords are there for a reason. Accepting that is alot better than circumventing it.
    5 * BOOOMkins, the stars WILL fall!

Exalted with:
    Wintersaber Trainers
    Timbermaw Hold

5boxing on DraenorEU since June 2008

There is no way I know of that will do that from a batch command file of any sort.

It may not be a good idea to do it, for the reasons stated above.
    Norgannon
    Paladin x 1 - Level 70
    Paladin x 4 - Level 26
    Shaman x 4 - Level 70
    Warlock x 1 - Level 62
    Warlock x 4 - Level 10
    Hunter x 1 Level 15
    Hunter x 4 Level 10