Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 5 man FUN team

Exclamation 5 man FUN team

Hey guys,

What a time I've had! Finished 3 teams: 5xPaladins, 5xHunters, Priest+4Warlocks! Got 5xDruids up to 80.

Now I am looking to unwind a bit... Maybe stream too! For this I would like to make a non-standard fun team!

Not looking for a Death Star, but rather something thematic on alliance side. A complete mix! After considering all kinds of group compositions, I figured to let the fate decide. Here's how I'd like this to go - I would like to ask for YOUR HELP!

First 5 comments to this post, can choose to include a race and/or class. That will be the team I will run! Keep in mind, alliance side! Thank you in advance

gnomes rouges

Monk, Warrior, Rogue, DK, DH
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

4 gnome rouges or druid cats and 1 heal. The Healer is always visible and acts like a bait.
    You can play alot with names also Guildname.
    Something like, "Victim" for the Healer and "snip snap sip sap" for the stealther in the Guild "will cut your dixx off"

Alright This is looking interesting. Looks like gnome rogue is definitely IN (thanks to ebony & Flumpumpel)! I also like the idea of monk and warrior (thanks Lyonheart). DH and DK - I will stay away from, since they start at higher levels, but will consider them at 55 and 100. So for now this is what we are going to do:

Dwarf warrior - mean-spirited and short tempered (short - get it?)
    Gnome rogue - vicious, like those tiny dogs, but with a bite
    Pandaren monk - panda kug-fu, this will be a dedicated cook for the team
    Night elf priest - why not? Could be a good healer
    Draenei shaman - to round up the melee team and bring that mail armour