So I was running BRH +1 yesterday. I was doing good, until the end of the bat-stairs. I had pulled 3 demons as usual, but they were not going down. After a few seconds of wondering why, I look at my slaves windows and notice 3/5 seems to have gotten lost and has fallen down the stairs. So that must have happened after the first fight of 3 demons + bats in the stairs. Had I noticed the slaves falling down earlier, I could easily just have run down and got them up again. But I did not, and continued to pull 3 demons all up to the 3rd boss.

I know my style of IWT cause many of these accidents, but sometimes mobs just throw slaves away, and I often end up not noticing things like that. I have often engaged and completed boss fights or even large portions of a dungeon, only to later notice doing it 4/5. This has been no big problem, but when having to deal with mythic+ timers, it's much worse. I missed the 2-chest time by 2 minutes, which was about the cost of my pull, wipe and run back fail in the stairs.

I thought I would learn to not forget and check my slave clients often enough to stop having these incidents, but that does not seem to be the case. I'm having 5 windows on my large screen, with my main on top, and the slaves on 4 horisontal windows below. They are so small that I don't automatically notice things like a difference in scenery. At best I can notice the red "low health" effect on a window, everything else requires me to remember actively checking them.

Maybe getting 2 monitors and having a whole monitor for my 4 slaves will be easier to get a better overview? What kind of setups/techniques are you other boxers using (those who are a little absent minded and forget slaves etc and need some good visual help)