Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default cheapest place to buy WoD? (UK)

im still undecided but I may as well find out where to buy it from,
    I had a quick look t'other day and im sure I saw it for £25, but todays the best I found is argos at £27.99.

Not sure but I would never buy cd's again because if you have an issue with your account like being locked out I think they ask you to quote the code and I always lose stuff.

Agreed! don't think anyone is that bothered about cd's these days, id be happy with them just emailing me the 'key'
    Ok well FYI best ive found:

edit: scrap that. gamehold have some verification process that involves sending photos of drivers licence etc.. and all in very bad engrish. cancelled that one.

the quest goes on.
    Although, maybe its an omen?
    Last edited by fightcow : 11-10-2014 at 09:07 AM

cdkeys.com
    £25.99

seems legit according to trustpilot.

EDIT:
    Ok this is the 2nd place that wont sell me more than 1 copy of wod.
    cdkeys said I can buy maximum of 2 a week !!

is this some kind of anti bot/farmer policy that's inadvertently affecting me as a boxer?
    has anyone else come across these issues when buying multiple copies?
    where are you guys buying from?
    Last edited by fightcow : 11-11-2014 at 09:38 AM

I buy from blizzard direct on the store - digital copy. If I want collectors (which I don't this time round) I preorder at a local game store.

by getting it at launch you forfeit the free level 90. Not worth looking for cheaper keys.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by fightcow View Post
    cdkeys.com
    £25.99

seems legit according to trustpilot.

EDIT:
    Ok this is the 2nd place that wont sell me more than 1 copy of wod.
    cdkeys said I can buy maximum of 2 a week !!

is this some kind of anti bot/farmer policy that's inadvertently affecting me as a boxer?
    has anyone else come across these issues when buying multiple copies?
    where are you guys buying from?
    i got my 4 copy's from cdkeys.com at the same time, i had to send ID with the number and code they gave me.
    i got the one you could use before the xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    by getting it at launch you forfeit the free level 90. Not worth looking for cheaper keys.
    not ture all copys of wod before of after have the free 90 even if you get it 2 months down the line.
    Last edited by ebony : 11-11-2014 at 01:51 PM

I did the SMS code and ID thing but they just said it was a wholesale order, refunded my money and said I had to contact 'james@blahblah..'. he didn't respond.

anyway all done, argos in the end, £28.

I should have waited because about 30mins after I ordered I got a reply from 'instant gaming' saying that yes I could order 5 copies from them! (£25/e).
    oh well. I just wanted the damn thing sorted befpore I changed my mind.

as for the 90 boost, im confused about that.
    I was under the impression there was a 'pre-order' box with the boost and a standard box without the boost. Certainly at least one eshop I visited made the distinction and was charging £4 more for the 'boost' version.
    Im not too bothered about the boost atm.

Quote Originally Posted by fightcow View Post
    as for the 90 boost, im confused about that.
    I was under the impression there was a 'pre-order' box with the boost and a standard box without the boost. Certainly at least one eshop I visited made the distinction and was charging £4 more for the 'boost' version.
    Im not too bothered about the boost atm.
    'pre-order' box you get now. and can use your level 90 before the xpac.

standard box you have to wait to till the 13th and when you add your code you get the level 90 boost.

hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    i got my 4 copy's from cdkeys.com at the same time, i had to send ID with the number and code they gave me.
    i got the one you could use before the xpac.

not ture all copys of wod before of after have the free 90 even if you get it 2 months down the line.
    From what i read the only one after launch that has the 90 boosts are the collector edition be it from the online store or physical box copy.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P