Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13
    Blog Entries

Off topic, but my dad sent a picture yesterday (Calgary), showing that there is a foot of snow covering their hot tub...
    That's a first world problem too.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by rfarris View Post
    Yes, we're sure about that.
    Fair enough. I double checked and it is still like this: I have myfirstnamemylastname@gmail.com and the other guy myfirstname.mylastname@gmail.com and both our emails arrive how they should. So I can only assume there are some exceptions.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    Use + in the mail address you use.
    For example, lets say my email is abcd@gmail.com and I want 4 diablo accounts (hence 4 b.net accounts) all using this email.
    When I create the bnet accounts I use the emails abcd+diablo1@gmail.com, abcd+diablo2@gmail.com, abcd+diablo3@gmail.com and abcd+diablo4@gmail.com. this will register as different email in blizzard, but will cause all emails to be sent to abcd@gmail.com
    This is an amazing suggestion. I've not played D3 and just bought 2 copies recently (2 more to come), and set them up using this method.

Much easier than having 4 different email accounts!

Thanks!