Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Asus Rampage IV Black Edition!

Has anyone bought the Asus Rampage IV Black Edition? I was just wondering if anyone has had any issues and with it?

I currently own the EVGA X79 Dark and it has been nothing but issues thus far. So much so I cannot boot the computer at all (the second time this has happened). Although the Asus is over $500 here in Canada I am going to bite the bullet and trash my EVGA Dark board. What a waste of money that was.

I'm missing my ten wow team already ...

I didn't even see your additional video MiRai.

I only started having these problems in the last week. Now my system is pretty much dead in the water. Oh well... Instead of monkeying around with EVGA to try and get it fixed or working I'm just going to bite the bullet and buy the motherboard I should have waited to buy. Live and learn.

I got my RIVE Black running last weekend. Awesome. I went from 100% cpu utilization on my old MB to 50% cpu utilization. And my fps went from 40 to a rock solid 60 fps. Now my bottleneck is the 3GB vram on my GTX 780 ti. And that's really only a problem when I'm flying (on 5 toons) through zones.