Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25

EMFH is getting nerfed in mop by the pvp power/defense mechanic by default. This racial for undead I think will make it in some form. I cant see this being op on players which all have 300k+ hit points unless it scales with mastery. A 20% proc is is nice, no idea if it will have an internal cooldown, but in terms of boxing dks I think this sends them to the top along with having wotf. If anything is OP racial wise its pandarians racial.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 06-01-2012 at 09:45 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    EMFH is getting nerfed in mop by the pvp power/defense mechanic by default. This racial for undead I think will make it in some form. I cant see this being op on players which all have 300k+ hit points unless it scales with mastery. A 20% proc is is nice, no idea if it will have an internal cooldown, but in terms of boxing dks I think this sends them to the top along with having wotf. If anything is OP racial wise its pandarians racial.
    stacking pandaren racials though isn't smart as it DR's with itself, one or two though would be nice. But that is only if we don't change the AOE blind to an incapacitate because that would nerf the duration of either the racial or the AOe throwdown.

even with pvp defence (resil) and such one of those if procing on 4 = 10% of their life... which if the proc chance is decent enough with a decent icd it can be very potant for us.
    Last edited by Shodokan : 06-01-2012 at 12:05 PM
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Just wanted to update this thread as opposed to starting a new one., Recently there were some changes to DKs

Death Knight

• Frost Presence now increases Runic Power generation by 20%, down from 100%. Now also reduces the duration of effects that remove control of your character by 20%. No longer increases your maximum Runic Power by 30. Also reduces the cost of your Frost Strike by 0 for Frost specialization Death Knights.
    • Unholy Presence no longer reduces the global cooldown on your abilities by 0.5 sec.

Frost

• Improved Frost Presence (New) While in Frost Presence, your Frost Strike ability costs 15 less Runic Power. Death Knight - Frost Spec.
    • Might of the Frozen Wastes no longer allows your autoattacks to generate 15 Runic Power. Now also allows your Obliterate to deal 50% more damage.
    • Obliterate had weapon damage increased to 250% from 200% and base damage increased by 56%.

Unholy

• Improved Unholy Presence (New) While in Unholy Presence, your attack speed and rune regeneration are increased by an additional 10%. Death Knight - Unholy Spec.

Unholy & Frost

• Improved Icy Talons was renamed to Unholy Aura. Increases the melee and ranged attack speed of all party and raid members within 100 yards by 10%. Death Knight - Unholy & Frost Spec.

I got to test out a little on sunday and I like the changes. Obl are hitting really hard 200k+ on dummies and frost stike doing nice dmg as well 80-100k ,just cant remember exact numbers. Numbers might get toned down a bit, but overall looks pretty decent or might stay the same given pvp power. For pvp I will probably go blood tap for the best utilization of soul reaper and to a lesser extent necro. Lichborne/dc heals are nice got 2 70k heals and I am not sure if I will go conversion or death pact I got 160k heal with DP which will be much higher given the larger hp pools and I like that there very little requirement to get that heal. I will go deaths advance because in pvp it will be a dps boost given that white hits count for alot more dps now than on live.

With all that said if they leave permanent death runes for frost like it is in beta I see dks being the best.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 06-18-2012 at 02:09 PM

I'm not really a fan of the changes personally. I mean... 200k hits will be nice but getting to melee range to do them won't be that easy =P
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I'm not really a fan of the changes personally. I mean... 200k hits will be nice but getting to melee range to do them won't be that easy =P
    Its never easy. I played 10 2v2 games on the beta and deaths advance as frost just felt really nice to have and I felt a huge difference in moblity than on live playing as frost.