Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: RAF part 2

Default RAF part 2

I am pretty new to multiboxing and my current RAF account is up but I found someone that is interested in 'boxing also and is gonna start up a quad box. I also quad box and was wondering about a few things. If 3 of my account refer his 3 extra accounts, and since there would be either 6 or 8 toons that had to level together to get the RAF bonuses, will the triple xp still be granted while in a RAID ? and our 4th toons, the ones on the original account that wont be getting RAF, what would be the best way to level them? Could we use the saved up levels and grant a fourth toon to 60 and then transfer I suppose? Any thoughts on the matter are welcome. We are thinking of both doing paladin groups since there will be 8 of us together we feel obligated to have a guild tag of <The Righteous Brothers> (Classic Rock band reference)

I am guessing the point of this is to get your accounts RaF'd again? IF not I would say keep the RaFing within each set of accounts just to put an Ease on things.

As for Raids, a raid group pretty much wipes out all XP except for the specific raid instances/quests so I do not think you would be able to get all 8 characters into a viable group like you want.
    Ysondre [H] (The Pack)
    Valed: Druid, Shaman, Hunter x 3 (65)
    Earth: Pally, Lock, Shaman x 3 (60)
    Raven: Druid x 5 (23)

Yeah, that is the idea. My original RAF has run out but I want another team so I am trying to come up with a way to use the fact that he is going to start 3 new accounts to my advantage as well as his. I was not sure how much a raid diminished xp gains. whether it was viable given the triple xp or not.

Default RE: RAF part 2

Quote Originally Posted by 'Dawnstrider',index.php?page=Thread&postID=217848# post217848
    <The Righteous Brothers> (Classic Rock band reference)
    Hhaaa, Unchained Melody ....