Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Keyclone + Innerspace + dual monitor setup help plz

A little history... I've had Keyclone for a little over a year now and have 5 boxed WoW with success. I have since moved on to EQ2 and had to purchase Innerspace to TRY to get keyclone to work for me. I downloaded the ISBoxer toolkit for a little more customization but can't seem to get Keyclone to work for me.

I am only starting out with two accounts to try it out. My primary account I want to be on my main screen (22" WS) and my slave(s) will be on my other monitor (19" WS). I have gone into ISBoxer and followed the steps to set up the Window Layout for my Character Set however when I use the my ISBoxer default setup to launch my windows I can't use Keyclone.

Here are my settings in the Window Layout section of ISBoxer.

Main Region Switcher is set to Swap Hot Character to Main Region...when I press HOME key.
    nothing else in this window is checked.

Rollover is set but is only set to maintain 100% when I do rollover.

Regions contain two windows. 1 being on the larger screen on the right and 2 being on the smaller screen on the left.
    Region 2 is...used for session 2 (session 1 will borrow a slot from the active window)
    Selected Region drop down box is set to (2 session, 2 inactive). My only other option here is 1 active session.
    Finally my character set is placed in the area below.

Also in the Character Sets settings area I do have "Make game believe it is foreground window (EQ1, EQ2, LoTRO)" checked.

Any help would be great. I just want to use my keyboard for my slave(s) rather than having to constantly click abilities I want used.

Thanks
    EQ2 Boxing/Innerspace Noob

Honestly there is absolutely no reason to use KeyClone if you have Innerspace and are utilizing ISBoxer to manage the configuration. If you need help setting up keymaps, repeater profiles, etc, it would benefit you to stop by the Innerspace IRC room. It sounds like you could be up and running how you want in a matter of minutes if you setup using ISBoxer for all your needs.
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

I agree with zanthor, you will want to just user innerspace to broadcast the keys. I don't know what ISboxer is, I just set up my configuration manually through the inner space command prompt.

Works perfect for me in EQ1.

There is a step by step guide I followed to set up the key broadcasting in innerspace, try this out tell me how it works for you.

http://www.lavishsoft.com/wiki/index...tiboxing_Guide

Have you set up the windowsnapper, repeater, etc?

The repeater is what broadcast keys, windowsnapper is similar to keyclone maximizer. Just follow that guide and you should have it working no problem.

Goodluck.
    5x Mages - 80 - Vnla - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Warlocks - 80 - Craan - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Shamans - 80 - Slna - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Paladins - 71 - Regulatea - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Hunter - 15 - Lovaa - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Druid - 23 - Aira - The Forgotten Coast

That guide is pre-ISBoxer and not for the faint of heart.

JoeWunsch: http://www.lavishsoft.com/wiki/index.php/IS:ISBoxer

I of course agree with the others, you can probably just set up a Repeater Profile through ISBoxer and be done with it, but I believe in order to use Keyclone you will need to manually select the game windows, since they are renamed by Inner Space.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start