Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Running Two Accounts on the same Machine

Hello,

Im trying to set up so i can run two accounts on the same machine i have two monitors;
    • Optiquest - 1920by1200
    • Samsung SyncMaster 713BM - 1600by1024
    Ive looked around and googled but i just cant seem to find what im wanting, ive tried some of the sotware and again i just dont understand it

My computer is also more than cabable then running multipul clients.

• Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
    • 3GB of DDR3 RAM - (4GB installed)
    • nVidia GeForece GTX 280

Therefore can anyone direct me to software that is easy to use and set up that will allow me to control both clients on the same machine? :S

Thank you very much

Keyclone, HotKeyNet, Innerspace all allow you to run multiple clients on the same machine.

Listing your monitors doesn't really tell us a whole lot about what you're not finding. What are you trying to figure out?
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by 'Khatovar',index.php?page=Thread&postID=179746#pos t179746
    Keyclone, HotKeyNet, Innerspace all allow you to run multiple clients on the same machine.

Listing your monitors doesn't really tell us a whole lot about what you're not finding. What are you trying to figure out?
    Sorry :S

I would like to know mainly which program would be best for me to use and the easiest to setup. I also wanted to know if i can run two clients on the ame machine which you have clarified that this is possable.

To multibox, you will need 2 seperate game accounts and a program to send keypresses from one account to the other.

Keyclone is the easiest I have used. It works well with WoW. It is a 1 time $20 license fee. There are walkthroughs on keyclone's site and on these boards.
    HotKeyNet is free to use for now during his beta program. I have not personally used it, but it also seems fairly easy to set up. They will have a number of per configured scripts to us on their site and here in the sticky threads.
    Innerspace is probably one of the more difficult to use just starting out, it has a ton of things it can do, however, some of those things can potentially maybe if you're a bad person or not paying attention /end disclaimer be used to violate game rules. It also requires a fee to use, but has several different applications that work with dozens of different games. This can also be found in the sticky threads.

There's others, as well, but I haven't personally looked at or used them, so I can't offer any info on them.

Most of these programs should have methods to both pass keypresses between accounts and configure use of 2 monitors.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/in...rd&boardID=35&

Edit - holy typos, batman!
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by 'Khatovar',index.php?page=Thread&postID=179749#pos t179749
    To multibox, you will need 2 seperate game accounts and a program to send keypresses from one account to the other.

Keyclone is the easiest I have used. It works well with WoW. It is a 1 time $20 license fee. There are walkthroughs on keyclone's site and on these boards.
    HotKeyNet is free to use for now during his beta program. I have not personally used it, but it also seems fairly easy to set up. They will have a number of per configured scripts to us on their site and here in the sticky threads.
    Innerspace is probably one of the more difficult to use just starting out, it has a ton of things it can do, however, some of those things can potentially maybe if you're a bad person or not paying attention /end disclaimer be used to violate game rules. It also requires a fee to use, but has several different applications that work with dozens of different games. This can also be found in the sticky threads.

There's others, as well, but I haven't personally looked at or used them, so I can't offer any info on them.

Most of these programs should have methods to both pass keypresses between accounts and configure use of 2 monitors.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/in...rd&boardID=35&

Edit - holy typos, batman!
    thank you very much been very helpful =] just got Keycloner and is very cool! :thumbsup:

just need to set it up and my macros and stuff =DDD