Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Money Farming with only 4 epic flyers.

Now that all of my guys are 80 I would like to start farming gold for my last epic flyer. Which would be faster: Farming with 4 shamans and epic flyers or 5 shamans with ghetto flyers.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=168394#po st168394
    Depends on how beefy your PC(s) is/are.

In Northrend, if you've got lag, you'll lose follow constantly with epic flyers if your computer(s) aren't up to snuff.

Otherwise - there is no faster way to travel.
    My computer is plenty beefy and I have no problem with follow using epic flyers (Phasing excluded). With that in mind do you think I'd be better ditching the 5th while I farm money?

As long as you're not having a problem killing things, I would ditch the 5th. I usually only bring one or two when I mine or herb.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=168414#po st168414
    Ya, pretty much what kicksome said.

it totally depends on WHAT you're farming. I make gobs of money doing quests... in Icecrown and storm peaks traveling is HUGE, so four would be the way to go.
    I have all of icecrown I haven't hit yet so I was planning on simply questing there. Thanks for the input kicksome and Fur. Looks like 4 shamans it is!

Actually, if you're questing in Icecrown, better bring you're 5th. Otherwise you're last guy will be in the wrong phase in a lot of the places in IC which is really annoying. The IC quests are pretty fun anyways.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Yeah if you're going to finish up quests in ice crown to open dailies etc you REALLY want to use all 5 or you'll never be able to have your 5th follow you through ice crown (even after his epic flyer) because he'll be in different phases all over the zone.
    <Multiplicity>
    Blood Elf Death Knight, 4 Orc Shaman - Burning Legion Horde US (PvP)
    Ellianaa - Haachoo - Hachu - Hachuu - Hahchoo

Heroics down: Gundrak, Drak'Tharon, Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle, Culling of Stratholme, Halls of Lightning, Ahn'Kahet, Violet Hold, Nexus, Azjol-Nerub, Halls of Stone

Quote Originally Posted by 'Hachoo',index.php?page=Thread&postID=168489#post1 68489
    Yeah if you're going to finish up quests in ice crown to open dailies etc you REALLY want to use all 5 or you'll never be able to have your 5th follow you through ice crown (even after his epic flyer) because he'll be in different phases all over the zone.
    Crap I'm all messed up now then. HEH, I think i've only done about 10 quests so I can catch back up though.