Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default 5th Account, Pondering Options

So I've got a quandry and I'm pondering what to do...

I recently picked up a 5th account, it's now got a level 9 warlock on it and nothing else... On one of my other accounts I have a 62 rogue and a 38 mage... so I was considering a transfer.

My main multibox team is 52 and should be hitting 60 this weekend... since I'm off from now til Sunday...

So I'm looking at catching up 22~ levels, or dealing with a Paladin/Mage/Mage/Rogue/Priest mix in the group. Melee would be a bitch, but catching up 22 levels isn't exactly gravy...

The other choice is to grind to 70th with the 4 man and then utilize the power @ 70th to catch up the lower toon...
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Default Re: 5th Account, Pondering Options

Quote Originally Posted by zanthor
    So I've got a quandry and I'm pondering what to do...

I recently picked up a 5th account, it's now got a level 9 warlock on it and nothing else... On one of my other accounts I have a 62 rogue and a 38 mage... so I was considering a transfer.

My main multibox team is 52 and should be hitting 60 this weekend... since I'm off from now til Sunday...

So I'm looking at catching up 22~ levels, or dealing with a Paladin/Mage/Mage/Rogue/Priest mix in the group. Melee would be a bitch, but catching up 22 levels isn't exactly gravy...

The other choice is to grind to 70th with the 4 man and then utilize the power @ 70th to catch up the lower toon...
    Kinda confused on what your leveling 22 levels. If its the level 9 warlock I think you could do it in a day in a duo. Back in the day my friend and I went from 23 -36 in a single day. By now you most likely know every single quest there is and can bang them all out fast, plus with the new EXP curve it should work out.

Put that Priest on Auto follow (out of group) then just Life tap galore. No down time =) I think it would be in your best interest to do it now, then later. Least this way you get more time to practice with group setup. Good luck
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9...AlyRcyYCHA-3ew
    Due to Blizzards position on Hong Kong, money > freedom. I stopped playing.

Leveling the 38 mage to 60th or picking up with the 62 rogue when Team Doublemint hits 62.
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Quote Originally Posted by zanthor
    Leveling the 38 mage to 60th or picking up with the 62 rogue when Team Doublemint hits 62.
    T'd pick the Mage, only because you have your hands full all ready, with the mage you would only have to worry about line of site. Thats a lot to take on allready with your class choices Kudos to you sir. Unless you have a couple more hands your to telling me about I'd go mage, less micro management.

Rather then level it like that you could just level what you have now to 70, then make a full group at level 1. Least you'd have alts to play with along the way, kinda of a new exprience and perhaps more eventful.
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9...AlyRcyYCHA-3ew
    Due to Blizzards position on Hong Kong, money > freedom. I stopped playing.

WIth the priest/mage/mage/pally quad it's pretty easy, I need to pick up an x-keys pro so I can setup healing properly, right now if the pallie loses threat I'm counting on the pally to heal or pull it back... only have heals hotkeyed from the priest to the pally or full group heal.