Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default I need a FTL mentor :/

Hi I'm Coltimar, and I am a Focus addict. Whew! That feels better. I have pondering switching from my Focus system to a FTL system, but I have some reservations. It may be best if someone could PM me and we could hash this out that way because these posts tend to get off track easily.

My reservations are:

1) will FTL give me the same degree of focus fire control I currently have? The first system I used didn't use focus and I had toons shooting every mob BUT my main's target.
    2) does FTL have the same, or better, raid viability as a system where everyone focuses my main? I know the CC aspect is much better but, again, I don't want my mage randomly Fireballing people :/
    3) I have never even opened the HotKeyNet settings, so I am a complete noob. I would like to lay out (either on Skype or some junk, or typed in a PM) my understanding of how it works to see if I am on the right track.

It's one of those deals where I have read the manual, but before I saw a hole in the side of my garage I'd like to talk to someone who has already installed a garage door.

Thanks,
    Colt
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010

I can help answer #1:

It's going to depend on your play style and how you choose to set up your macros.

The way I do it is, I have 1 main key that tells the slaves to assist my main. There are no other /assist commands in any of my keys.
    This works well for me while tanking as I can change targets to gain/gather aggro, and let my slaves continue to DPS the original target.

I haven't run into any major problems with this setup...they simply don't cast if they don't have a target.
    And, since I'm not using focus for anything, it frees that up so my main can pick a target to sheep/banish/shackle.
    The slave can then /focus the mains current target and keep it under CC for the entire duration while continuing to DPS the main /assist target.

The FTL system is great and I highly recommend it, but I won't be much help setting it up with HotKeyNet.
    That being said, there have been several others who have it working with HotKeyNet and I'm sure they'd be willing to give you a hand.
    Everquest II - <Pain for Glory> on Nektulos Server
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Frosty',index.php?page=Thread&postID=149378#post1 49378
    The way I do it is, I have 1 main key that tells the slaves to assist my main. There are no other /assist commands in any of my keys.
    This works well for me while tanking as I can change targets to gain/gather aggro, and let my slaves continue to DPS the original target.
    This is the setup I run also. The limitation I run into is that I am unable to switch the "leader" if my main dies or would like to switch for any reason. This is why I'm praying for an /assist master function for Jamba to replace /assist party1 or /assist main. It would solve all my problems.

PVE and PVP teams on Lightninghoof-US (lvl 70+)

Hi, I like to address some of your questions as good as I can:
    First of all, for general concept i highly recomend reading the FTL-Wiki entry (see sig). (Which i think you have done)
    1) will FTL give me the same degree of focus fire control I currently have? The first system I used didn't use focus and I had toons shooting every mob BUT my main's target.
    As frosty mentioned it all depends how you setup your ftl (which mainly depends if you are playing a pve or pvp team), but generaly i can say that i'm using this system for month now, and there is no big problem with toons shooting unwanted targets.

The three main ways to set things up (im currently aware of) are:

1. Incorperating the ftl-targeting in every damage spell directly
    Meaning that your toons always damage the target of your leader (this is the original attempt from Deceased and Pocalypse). I call this the PVP-version as its great for pvp, because you need no 'assist-key'.

2. Using only keys for follow and assisting the leader in the ftl way.
    This has the benefits of a simpler setup and that you can target other Mobs with your leader (often the tank) as your 'slaves' damaging (This is the method Frosty uses and I used till a month ago). I call it the PVE variant.

3. A combination of 1. and 2.
    This doesn't need a 'assit-key' to promote a new target if the current is dead. This was inspired by ZorbaTheGeek here. I modified it a little bit for my own uses and am using it at the moment. I call it the PVE-Target-And-Hold-FTL.

but in general: in all three versions there should be no shooting on unwanted mobs, if they are setup correct!
    2) does FTL have the same, or better, raid viability as a system where everyone focuses my main? I know the CC aspect is much better but, again, I don't want my mage randomly Fireballing people :/
    Well I must admit, can't realy say anything about it, because I didn't raid with it.
    But as there should be no random 'fireballing' as stated in 1. this should not be an issue in a raid.
    And remeber by using the ftl, you get the freedom of using your focus (and even your target) for other reasons than defining your leader with the ability to simple switch your leading toon.
    3) I have never even opened the HotKeyNet settings, so I am a complete noob. I would like to lay out (either on Skype or some junk, or typed in a PM) my understanding of how it works to see if I am on the right track.
    Here I can help you, as I'm using HKN at the moment, so if you have any questions about a script, need a example script or any other help feel free to ask.
    Well if you would post me general informations like:
    - How many Toons you are using
    - Your desired screen layout for your toons,
    - Directory/ies to start wow from for a specific Toon
    - etc.
    ... I could write you the basic script for you (one of the things I like about HKN, by being able to configuere all in the hkn-script troubleshooting of keybindings is easy!).
    As mentioned feel free to ask, many informations about an ftl using HKN can also be found in the link in my Signature or at http://hotkeynet.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=617.
    (this in the HKN Forum-Thread could be a good read to give you an heads up how it can be done)

I personally would preffer to discuss this topic 'open' in the forum, as it might be an help for others too, but if you want to do this via pm, its also not a big problem, simply ask your questions...
    OLIPCS - ordinary life is pretty complex stuff
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Pala, Priest, Druid, Hunter, Mage
    Focusless Targetless Leaderless - Wiki
    HotKeyNet - Guide

This is the setup I run also. The limitation I run into is that I am unable to switch the "leader" if my main dies or would like to switch for any reason. This is why I'm praying for an /assist master function for Jamba to replace /assist party1 or /assist main. It would solve all my problems.
    ..well its basicly the same idea you run. But frosty runs it in an ftl-way and you on an focus-based-jamba-way i thinks, so not exactly the same, as your problem is not a problem with the ftl approach, because in an ftl-setup there is no constant 'leader'. Also I must admit an /assist master would be nice for jamab, but I think not doable, because macros and targeting can't be changed in combat by an addon.
    HotKeyNet - Guide

Quote Originally Posted by 'olipcs',index.php?page=Thread&postID=149394#post1 49394

..well its basicly the same idea you run. But frosty runs it in an ftl-way and you on an focus-based-jamba-way i thinks, so not exactly the same, as your problem is not a problem with the ftl approach, because in an ftl-setup there is no constant 'leader'. Also I must admit an /assist master would be nice for jamab, but I think not doable, because macros and targeting can't be changed in combat by an addon.
    Right, I use F(ocusless) T(argetless) L(eaderless) system, so I don't care who is the actual "leader" of the group. If you are going to use the FTL system, the first thing you need to throw out is "who is the leader of the party right now".
    With this system, the only thing I have to do is click the window of who I want to be the "main" and everyone starts to follow and assist that toon (by pressing the same follow or assist key). My tank always remains the group leader..even when/if dead.
    Everquest II - <Pain for Glory> on Nektulos Server
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

Here is my mess:

Monitor 1 = 1600 X 1200 res
    Monitor 2 = 1280 X 1024 res

Maximizer is set like so:

Region 0 - 1130 x 847 (Pally - Main Toon) - Monitor 1
    Region 1 - 635 X 475 (Shammy 1) - Monitor 2
    Region 2 - 635 X 475 (Shammy 2) - Monitor 2
    Region 3 - 635 X 475 (Shammy 3) - Monitor 2
    Region 4 - 635 X 475 (Shammy 4) - Monitor 2
    Region 5 - This region was eaten by wolves and I cannot find it :/
    Region 6 - 420 X 315 (Priest, just for raids) - Monitor 1
    Region 7 - 420 X 315 (Mage, just for raids) - Monitor 1
    Region 8 - 1509 X 1105 (I only use this region when 5 boxing, see below pics)

When I am doing 5 mains, here is how my stuff looks:

Monitor 1

Monitor 2

For a Raid it's

and the same Monitor 2 setup. I know, I am nuttier than squirrel pooh. Nevermind that. What other info do you need?

P.S. my maximizer is set for 800 X 600, but I'm not sure why and all 7 WoW run on 1 PC (this may change).
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010

Default HKN: Basic Setup

Hi, ok, in the following i will try to get you through the general HotKeyNet setup. (Btw. some crazy resoulutions you use )

Because your setup is quite complex (switching between 5 boxing and rainding) the following scripts will be also a little bit complex, but i try to explain what they are doing, as good as i can.

First before doing anything special regarding an ftl, i want to introduce the basic HKN-Script for starting wow, resizing and positioning, window-switching and so on, sothe following has nothing to do with an FTL!

1. Staring WoWs for 5boxing and raiding

To start your WoWs put the following into your HKN-file:
    Code:
    //-----------------------------------------------------------
    // SUBROUTINE TO LAUNCH AND RENAME A COPY OF WOW.
    <Command LaunchAndRename>
       <SendPC %1%>
      	<Run %2%>
      	<RenameTargetWin %3%>
      	<RemoveWinFrame>
      	<SetAffinity %4%>
    // HOTKEY TO LAUNCH AND RENAME YOUR WOW WINDOWS while 5 boxing
    // Please configure the Path and processor afinitys correctly
    <Hotkey Alt Ctrl L>
    	<LaunchAndRename Local "C:\temp\multi\w1\wow.exe" Coltimar 1>
    	<LaunchAndRename Local "C:\temp\multi\w2\wow.exe" Marlun 2>
    	<LaunchAndRename Local "C:\temp\multi\w3\wow.exe" Jermayne 2>
    	<LaunchAndRename Local "C:\temp\multi\w4\wow.exe" Teetoe 3>
    	<LaunchAndRename Local "C:\temp\multi\w5\wow.exe" Jackea 3>
    	<ResizeAndPosition5Boxing Coltimar Marlun Jermayne Teetoe Jackea>

// HOTKEY TO LAUNCH AND RENAME YOUR WOW WINDOWS Raiding
    // Please configure the Path and processor afinitys correctly
    <Hotkey Shift Ctrl L>
    	<LaunchAndRename Local "C:\temp\multi\w1\wow.exe" Coltimar 1>	
    	<LaunchAndRename Local "C:\temp\multi\w2\wow.exe" Marlun 2>
    	<LaunchAndRename Local "C:\temp\multi\w3\wow.exe" Jermayne 2>
    	<LaunchAndRename Local "C:\temp\multi\w4\wow.exe" Teetoe 3>
    	<LaunchAndRename Local "C:\temp\multi\w5\wow.exe" Jackea 3>
    	<LaunchAndRename Local "C:\temp\multi\w2\wow.exe" Coventar 4>
    	<LaunchAndRename Local "C:\temp\multi\w2\wow.exe" Faxindaxis 4>
    	<ResizeAndPositionRaiding Coltimar Coventar Faxindaxis Marlun Jermayne Teetoe Jackea>

<Hotkey Alt Shift Ctrl L>
    	<LaunchAndRename Local "C:\temp\multi\w2\wow.exe" Coventar 4>
    	<LaunchAndRename Local "C:\temp\multi\w2\wow.exe" Faxindaxis 4>
    	<ResizeAndPositionRaiding Coltimar Coventar Faxindaxis Marlun Jermayne Teetoe Jackea>   

<hotkey plus>
       <sendpc local>
      	<ToggleHotkeys>
    this basicaly defines a command 'LaunchAndRename' with 4 parameters:
    1 parameter: PC to run the command on (here Local as you only use one PC)
    2 parameter: program to start (here you must customize your path, for your wows)
    3 parameter: Name the window should be renamed to (here I used the names of your chars to easily identify which window is which)
    4 parameter: affinity - assign a specific processor to use for the wow on a multi processor system

Now three different hotkeys are defined which execute the LaunchAndRename-command depending if you are five-boxing,raiding and so on..

''alt + ctrl + L' : This is the 5boxing key, so if you press this 5 wows are startet and accordingly rersized (see below)
    "shift + ctrl + L': This is the raiding-key, so if you press this 7 wows are startet and accordingly rersized (see below)
    "alt + shift + ctrl +L': This is the 'i was 5 boxing but want to raid'-key, wich starts the 2 additional windows.
    (for now ignore the ResizeAndPosition..-Commands, they are explained below)

Aditionally with '<hotkey plus>' a hotkey is defined to toggle HKN on/of. ('plus' can be changed to the key you like).
    For the general HotKey-Definition see: HKN: Hotkey

2. Positioning / Resizing WoWs

If you looked in the above code, you may recognized the <ResizeAndPosition...>-commands used in the above code.
    This commands are used to defining which window with which size to put where.
    For the concept i used its to say, that my logical window numebering starts on the main screen, and goes from left to right, and up to down.
    So while you are 5 boxing Jermayne would be on my logical third-screen, and while raiding Jermayne would be on my logical 5th-screen.

To position the windows accordingly use this code:
    Code:
    // SUBROUTINE TO Position Windows for 5 boxing.
    <Command ResizeAndPosition5Boxing>
       <SendPC Local>
      	<SendWin %1%><SetWinRedraw off>
          	<SetWinSize 1509 1105>
          	<SetWinPos 0 0>
          	<SetWinRedraw on>
          	<UpdateWin>
      	<SendWinM %2%><SetWinRedraw off>
      	<SendWinM %3%><SetWinRedraw off>
      	<SendWinM %4%><SetWinRedraw off>
      	<SendWinM %5%><SetWinRedraw off>     	
          	<SetWinSize 635 475>
          	<SetWinPos 2435 475>              	
      	<SendWinM %2%>      	
          	<SetWinSize 635 475>
          	<SetWinPos 1600 0>     	
      	<SendWinM %3%>      	
          	<SetWinSize 635 475>
          	<SetWinPos 1600 475>      	
      	<SendWinM %4%>
          	<SetWinSize 635 475>
          	<SetWinPos 2435 0>
          	<SetWinRedraw on>
          	<UpdateWin>
      	<SendWinM %2%><SetWinRedraw on><UpdateWin>
      	<SendWinM %3%><SetWinRedraw on><UpdateWin>
      	<SendWinM %5%><SetWinRedraw on><UpdateWin>

// SUBROUTINE TO Position Windows for Raiding (7 boxing).
    <Command ResizeAndPositionRaiding>
       <SendPC Local>
      	<SendWin %1%><SetWinRedraw off>
          	<SetWinSize 1130 847>
          	<SetWinPos 0 0>
          	<SetWinRedraw on>
          	<UpdateWin>
      	<SendWinM %2%><SetWinRedraw off>
      	<SendWinM %3%><SetWinRedraw off>
      	<SendWinM %4%><SetWinRedraw off>
      	<SendWinM %5%><SetWinRedraw off>
      	<SendWinM %6%><SetWinRedraw off>
      	<SendWinM %7%><SetWinRedraw off>              	
          	<SetWinSize 635 475>
          	<SetWinPos 2435 475>
      	<SendWinM %2%>      	
          	<SetWinSize 420 315>
          	<SetWinPos 1130 0>     	
      	<SendWinM %3%>      	
          	<SetWinSize 420 315>
          	<SetWinPos 1130 315>                 	
      	<SendWinM %4%>      	
          	<SetWinSize 635 475>
          	<SetWinPos 1600 0>     	
      	<SendWinM %5%>      	
          	<SetWinSize 635 475>
          	<SetWinPos 1600 475>      	
      	<SendWinM %6%>
          	<SetWinSize 635 475>
          	<SetWinPos 2435 0>
          	<SetWinRedraw on>
          	<UpdateWin>
      	<SendWinM %2%><SetWinRedraw on><UpdateWin>
      	<SendWinM %3%><SetWinRedraw on><UpdateWin>
      	<SendWinM %5%><SetWinRedraw on><UpdateWin>
    The crazy order in which i resize and reposition screens, has to do with improving pip-switching-time by disabling all painting first, handling the 'big-window' first and then repositioning the other windows.
    Feel free to change sizes and positions as you needed. For the general commands see HKN:SetWinSize or HKN:SetWinPos .

So now your WoWs are started correct and are renamed, resized and positioned, next to do is window-switching
    HotKeyNet - Guide

3. Window-Switching (PiP)

To get the PiP functionality as possible in keyclone, you can add the following code, which uses F1 - F7 to define which Window to switch:
    Code:
    //PIP Toggeln
    <Hotkey F1>
       <If WinExists Coventar><ResizeAndPositionRaiding Coltimar Coventar Faxindaxis Marlun Jermayne Teetoe Jackea>
       <Else><ResizeAndPosition5Boxing Coltimar Marlun Jermayne Teetoe Jackea>
    <Hotkey F2>
       <If WinExists Coventar><ResizeAndPositionRaiding Coventar Coltimar Faxindaxis Marlun Jermayne Teetoe Jackea>
       <Else><ResizeAndPosition5Boxing Marlun Coltimar Jermayne Teetoe Jackea>
    <Hotkey F3>
       <If WinExists Coventar><ResizeAndPositionRaiding Faxindaxis Coventar Coltimar Marlun Jermayne Teetoe Jackea>
       <Else><ResizeAndPosition5Boxing Jermayne Marlun Coltimar Teetoe Jackea>
    <Hotkey F4>
       <If WinExists Coventar><ResizeAndPositionRaiding Marlun Coventar Faxindaxis Coltimar Jermayne Teetoe Jackea>
       <Else><ResizeAndPosition5Boxing Teetoe Marlun Jermayne Coltimar Jackea>
    <Hotkey F5>
       <If WinExists Coventar><ResizeAndPositionRaiding Jermayne Coventar Faxindaxis Marlun Coltimar Teetoe Jackea>
       <Else><ResizeAndPosition5Boxing Jackea Marlun Jermayne Teetoe Coltimar>
    <Hotkey F6>
       <If WinExists Coventar><ResizeAndPositionRaiding Teetoe Coventar Faxindaxis Marlun Jermayne Coltimar Jackea>   
    <Hotkey F7>
       <If WinExists Coventar><ResizeAndPositionRaiding Jackea Coventar Faxindaxis Marlun Jermayne Teetoe Coltimar>
    This basically executes the appropriate <ResizeAndPosition..>-command, depending which key (F1 - F7) was pressed.
    To distinguish if you are raiding or 5boxing its checked if a window named 'Covenat' exists.

4. Broadcasting keys

The next thing to achive is, that normal keys are broadcasted to all windows.
    This can be done by the following code:
    Code:
    // DEFINE MAIL LABELS FOR SENDING KEY STROKES.
    <Label col Local SendWinM Coltimar>
    <Label mar Local SendWinM Marlun>
    <Label jer Local SendWinM Jermayne>
    <Label tee Local SendWinM Teetoe>
    <Label jac Local SendWinM Jackea>
    <Label cov Local SendWinM Coventar>
    <Label fax Local SendWinM Faxindaxis>

// DEFINE HOTKEYS FOR ALL KEY COMBINATIONS THAT WILL GET
    // SENT TO ALL WOWS. ADD MORE KEY COMBO'S IF YOU WANT.
    <KeyList MyList A-Z, 3-9, Enter, Tab, Oem4, Space, Comma, Oem6 except W, A, S, D, Q, E, L>
    <Hotkey MyList; Shift MyList; Alt MyList; Ctrl MyList>
    <If WinExists Coventar>
    <SendLabel col, mar, jer, tee, jac, cov, fax>
    <Key %Trigger%>
    <Else>
    <SendLabel col, mar, jer, tee, jac>
    <Key %Trigger%>
    Here first with the <Label ..>-command labels for each window are defined, which can be used with a <SendLabel..>-command. A label mainly defiens which window to send to, on which pc, using which sending-Method. For more information see: HKN: Label

With the <KeyList ...>-command a hole bunch of keys are defined which should be broadcasted. Again as the <Label> this is not neccessary in general to define a hotkey, but it speeds up the setup of a lot keys much. Basicly you can add here every key you want to be broadcasted. For reference see: HKN: Keylist.
    With the <Hotkey..>-command the hotkeys are defined using the Keylist defined before and sending the keys to the 5 (or 7) needed windows.
    Here if its not clear see: HKN: Hotkey , HKN: SendLabel , HKN: Key

Now you should have your basic script together to broadcast simple keys.
    So in the following we will discuss the ftl-speciffic part!
    HotKeyNet - Guide

Default HKN: FTL - Setup

Ok, now comes the real hassle, by implementing the ftl-approach with hkn.
    Here i have to coose a little between 'beauty' and 'function' as your need of a 5box viable and raid-viable setup gets it realy complicated if you can't life with HKN throwing errors
    So the following is mainly for raiding, should also function for 5 boxing, but would throw some errors, because some windows are missing.

To get the ftl running in HotKeyNet do the following:

1. Define a modifier order (in general)

As allways with an ftl the first step is defining a modifier order associated with your toons to define who is leading.
    You are lucky that you are using exactly 7 toons, as this is the magic number which can be addressed by using right alt,ctrl,shift.
    (If it would be more, one of the left modifiers would be needed)

For the following I suggest this order:

Coltimar = ralt
    Marlun = rctl
    Jermayne = rshift
    Teetoe = ralt + rshift
    Jackea = ralt + rctrl
    Coventar = rshift + rctrl
    Faxindaxis = ralt + rctrl + rshift

2. Define the Modifier-order in HKN

the order defined in 1. now must be translated in HotKeyNet-Code to achive the following, when a 'master-key' is pressed:
    (for definition of master and slave-key see: ftl-wiki )
    - The active-window recieves the 'master-key'
    - All not active windows recieve the mofifier-order which is associated with the active window plus the 'slave-key'

Or as a simple example with Jermayne as the active window and '1' as the master-key, 'u' as the slave key:
    (Btw. I often use the same key for master/salve-key, but to give the general idea here an example with different keys)
    If '1' is pressed on Jermayne:
    - Jermayne recieves '1'
    - All other Windows revieve: 'rshift + u'

This logic can be achieved with HKN by the following code:
    Code:
    <command JermayneMaster>
    	<SendPC Local>
    		<SendWin Jermayne> 
    			<Key %all%>

<command JermayneSlave>
    	<SendPC Local>
    		<SendWinM Coltimar> 
    			<Key rshift %all%>
    		<SendWinM Marlun> 
     			<Key rshift %all%>		
    		<SendWinM Teetoe> 
     			<Key rshift %all%>
    		<SendWinM Jackea> 
     		 	<Key rshift %all%>
    	<SendWinM Coventar> 
     		 	<Key rshift %all%>
    	<SendWinM Faxindaxis> 
     		 	<Key rshift %all%>

<Hotkey 1>
    <If ActiveWinIs Jermayne> <JermayneMaster %trigger%><JermayneSlave u>
    of course you don't only want to be able to use Jermayne as the active window, so you would define the corresponfing commands fpr the other toons to, looking like this:

Code:
    <command ColtimarMaster>
    	<SendPC Local>
    		<SendWin Coltimar> 
    			<Key %all%>

<command ColtimarSlave>
    	<SendPC Local>
    	  <SendWinM Jermayne> 
    			<Key ralt %all%>		
    		<SendWinM Marlun> 
     			<Key ralt %all%>		
    		<SendWinM Teetoe> 
     			<Key ralt %all%>
    		<SendWinM Jackea> 
     		 	<Key ralt %all%>
    	<SendWinM Coventar> 
     		 	<Key ralt %all%>
    	<SendWinM Faxindaxis> 
     		 	<Key ralt %all%>

<command MarlunMaster>
    	<SendPC Local>
    		<SendWin Marlun> 
    			<Key %all%>

<command MarlunSlave>
    	<SendPC Local>
    	  <SendWinM Jermayne> 
    			<Key rctrl %all%>
    		<SendWinM Coltimar> 
    			<Key rctrl %all%>		
    		<SendWinM Teetoe> 
     			<Key rctrl %all%>
    		<SendWinM Jackea> 
     		 	<Key rctrl %all%>
    	<SendWinM Coventar> 
     		 	<Key rctrl %all%>
    	<SendWinM Faxindaxis> 
     		 	<Key rctrl %all%>

<command JermayneMaster>
    	<SendPC Local>
    		<SendWin Jermayne> 
    			<Key %all%>

<command JermayneSlave>
    	<SendPC Local>	 
    		<SendWinM Coltimar> 
    			<Key rshift %all%>
    		<SendWinM Marlun> 
     			<Key rshift %all%>		
    		<SendWinM Teetoe> 
     			<Key rshift %all%>
    		<SendWinM Jackea> 
     		 	<Key rshift %all%>
    	<SendWinM Coventar> 
     		 	<Key rshift %all%>
    	<SendWinM Faxindaxis> 
     		 	<Key rshift %all%>

<command TeetoeMaster>
    	<SendPC Local>
    		<SendWin Teetoe> 
    			<Key %all%>

<command TeetoeSlave>
    	<SendPC Local>
    	  <SendWinM Jermayne> 
    			<Key ralt rshift %all%>
    		<SendWinM Coltimar> 
    			<Key ralt rshift %all%>				
    		<SendWinM Teetoe> 
     			<Key ralt rshift %all%>
    		<SendWinM Jackea> 
     		 	<Key ralt rshift %all%>
    	<SendWinM Coventar> 
     		 	<Key ralt rshift %all%>
    	<SendWinM Faxindaxis> 
     		 	<Key ralt rshift %all%>

<command JackeaMaster>
    	<SendPC Local>
    		<SendWin Jackea> 
    			<Key %all%>

<command JackeaSlave>
    	<SendPC Local>
    	  <SendWinM Jermayne> 
    			<Key ralt rctrl %all%>
    		<SendWinM Coltimar> 
    			<Key ralt rctrl %all%>
    		<SendWinM Marlun> 
     			<Key ralt rctrl %all%>		
    		<SendWinM Teetoe> 
     			<Key ralt rctrl %all%>		
    	<SendWinM Coventar> 
     		 	<Key ralt rctrl %all%>
    	<SendWinM Faxindaxis> 
     		 	<Key ralt rctrl %all%>

<command CoventarMaster>
    	<SendPC Local>
    		<SendWin Coventar> 
    			<Key %all%>

<command CoventarSlave>
    	<SendPC Local>
    	  <SendWinM Jermayne> 
    			<Key rshift rctrl %all%>
    		<SendWinM Coltimar> 
    			<Key rshift rctrl %all%>
    		<SendWinM Marlun> 
     			<Key rshift rctrl %all%>		
    		<SendWinM Teetoe> 
     			<Key rshift rctrl %all%>
    		<SendWinM Jackea> 
     		 	<Key rshift rctrl %all%>	
    	<SendWinM Faxindaxis> 
     		 	<Key rshift rctrl %all%>

<command FaxindaxisMaster>
    	<SendPC Local>
    		<SendWin Faxindaxis> 
    			<Key %all%>

<command FaxindaxisSlave>
    	<SendPC Local>
    	  <SendWinM Jermayne> 
    			<Key rshift rctrl ralt %all%>
    		<SendWinM Coltimar> 
    		<SendWinM Marlun> 
    		<SendWinM Teetoe> 
    		<SendWinM Jackea> 
    	<SendWinM Coventar> 
    the above described FTL-Key can then be defined like:
    Code:
    <Hotkey 1>
    <If ActiveWinIs Coltimar> <ColtimarMaster %trigger%><ColtimarSlave u>
    <Else If ActiveWinIs Marlun> <MarlunMaster %trigger%><MarlunSlave u>
    <Else If ActiveWinIs Jermayne> <JermayneMaster %trigger%><JermayneSlave u>
    <Else If ActiveWinIs Teetoe> <TeetoeMaster %trigger%><TeetoeSlave u>
    <Else If ActiveWinIs Jackea> <JackeaMaster %trigger%><JackeaSlave u>
    <Else If ActiveWinIs Coventar> <CoventarMaster %trigger%><CoventarSlave u>
    <Else If ActiveWinIs Faxindaxis> <FaxindaxisMaster %trigger%><FaxindaxisSlave u>
    HotKeyNet - Guide