LONG POST: Sorry.

Ok, so previously I 5-boxed a group of lvl70 Shamans. With the introduction of RAF, I decided to expand to 7 boxing, so I could level up some alternate teams quickly and have them join long forgotten single-boxed alts I have lying around. Here's the plan:

Team 1: 5 Shamans (all levelled for quite a while now)

Team 2: 5 Mages. Using RAF I levelled 4 Mages to 60. They'll join my lvl66 Mage at the appropriate time.

Team 3: 5 Hunters. The 4 RAF Hunters hit level 40 last night. They'll join my level 70 Hunter in due course.

Team 4: 1 Paladin, 3 Warlocks, 1 Priest. Will start on the Pally/Locks shortly. A lvl61 Priest waiting for them.

So, here's how I set it up.

Account 1 is RAF linked to a newly created Account 6.
Account 2 is RAF linked to a newly created Account 7.
Accounts 3, 4 and 5 remain untouched.

Each team of 4 used a character created on Accounts 1, 2, 6 and 7.

By the team Team 2 levelled, I should have had 29 Gift levels to hand out from Accounts 6 and 7. Team3's levelling should have increased that to 2 lots of 58.

Now, here's the rub....

I wanna now level Team 4 and use up all these gift levels to do it, since I'm getting frankly bored with Azeroth-levelling now (and ready to /wrists if I see the inside of SM again...lol).

Best I can figure is this:

1. Level Paladin, 3 Warlocks (on Accounts 1,2,6 and 7 respectively) to Level 31.9.

2. Use half my supply of gift levels getting Paladin(1) and Warlock(2) to 60.9.

3. Transfer Warlock(6) and Warlock(7) to Accounts 1 and 2 and repeat the gifting process.

4. Transfer the two Warlocks back to their home accounts.

5. Transfer Shamans off Accounts 4 and 5 and allow those accounts to expire, returning me back to 5 concurrent accounts.

What's peeps think of this?