Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Just a simple question?

Hi,

I have just recently started to multi box, i have created two shamans and set it up all nice and everything, the only problem i have is LOS issues with my secondary character, i have tried to search for a way to solve the problem, but with all the posts about "is multi boxing legal" etc etc, you find it hard to find anything on google to do with it. The main issue i am having is the seconday character will not turn to face the mob i am facing if it runs away? now this may be as simple as just switching screens and moving it for me as i am currently only running 2 characters, but then i thought, what about those people that are running 10 or more, how do they make it so their characters are always in LOS of the mob. Any helpful replies will be greatfully appreciated, and i am sorry if this is a simple answer that i could of found anywhere on the net but i promise you i have tried to look.

Thanks in Advance.

I don't know about everyone else, but I map one of the side buttons on my mouse to a macro like this:

/target maintoon
    /follow

This way I can just tap the mouse button to make the second toon face in the same direction as the main. IMO, this is one of the main reasons a lot of people don't use melee for multiboxing. Depending on the fight, you could end up making lots of little corrections like this as the melee attack vector seems to be much smaller than the spell casting vector.