Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Haruko Endless Software Thread...

I just plan to put all my issues / future issues of keyclone into this thread, & I know ahead of time, the issues are my own fault & my fault alone. My issue on the table is getting keyclone to launch the WoW programs. I currently trying to launch 3 windows of WoW. I am also using D0z3er basic Keyclone video guide. When I go to type in my name of the *command* & click connect, nothing happens lol ?(

Any tips?

btw, I hope my payment was received, & thanks for the program!
    4 Boxing
    1 x Paladin 3 x Druid
    - US Rampage - Illidan [PVP] Horde
    Bubblebarbie, Ishiftbricks, Legalbearly, Shiftmypants
    1-------10---------20---------30---------40---------50---------60---------70---------80
    4 groups at level 60, now to start the 5th.

I'm not familiar with the video, but did you actually create a command with that name?

If so, check the path to wow.exe and make sure it's accurate...
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Quote Originally Posted by 'zanthor',index.php?page=Thread&postID=131261#post 131261
    I'm not familiar with the video, but did you actually create a command with that name?

If so, check the path to wow.exe and make sure it's accurate...
    Yeah it goes to the path of the WoW.exe file, but when I go to click connect I get nothing

I know it's the WoW.exe file cause it's the one that has the WoW symbol stating WoW, not the launcher.

edit: Guess I'm not that stupid, just that I tried doing everything from the point before I paid for my key. I restarted the program & wow started right up. so all is good and well, brb tonight sometime.
    4 Boxing
    1 x Paladin 3 x Druid
    1-------10---------20---------30---------40---------50---------60---------70---------80

does the command name have anything funky in it like a space, punctuation, umlats, etc? Anything that could confuse it? My commands are named A;b;c;d;e for simplicity .
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Quote Originally Posted by 'zanthor',index.php?page=Thread&postID=131513#post 131513
    does the command name have anything funky in it like a space, punctuation, umlats, etc? Anything that could confuse it? My commands are named A;b;c;d;e for simplicity .
    Got all three windows opened, but now only keyclone is sending keys to window A & B, but not C? What gives & how to fix that ?(

edit: actually keyclone isn't sending any keys to the other instances of WoW
    4 Boxing
    1 x Paladin 3 x Druid

nevermind, I got things to work, I was being dumb.
    4 Boxing
    1 x Paladin 3 x Druid