Close
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 314

I just add this whole zip file into my addons folder like any other addon right?
    4 Boxing
    1 x Paladin 3 x Druid
    - US Rampage - Illidan [PVP] Horde
    Bubblebarbie, Ishiftbricks, Legalbearly, Shiftmypants
    1-------10---------20---------30---------40---------50---------60---------70---------80
    4 groups at level 60, now to start the 5th.

I just fixed a typo so the "58_60_Hellfire_Peninsula.lua" file will show up in game. Also added Install instructions to the "read me" file and the post here. I renamed the file too. This should complete this guide. I will read posts here to see if anyone is haveing problems. Also please give feed back even if it's just a /played time lol. Enjoy!

Nice to see someone continuing this! I thought we were all alone

Sweet job, thanks!

I've tried quite a few guides, both in addons and guides like Joanas and I have to say I'm very impressed with the effort in this TourGuide. Coupled with the addons listed in the OP, I managed to get a set of Shaman from 40 to 50 in about 6 hours. And that's with breaks, speccing, and fiddling with macros. Very good job indeed.

Direct link: http://callmetom.net/files/TourGuide_RAF_Horde.ZIP

If you wanted to put that in the main post, so people don't have to scroll, I'm happy to host. Might also be a good idea to link this in the wiki.

PS. went ahead and added tourguide and this guide to the wiki. http://www.dual-boxing.com/wiki/inde...ddon:TourGuide

I'm still finding some small mistakes/errors. I'll be uploading / correcting the files asap. My heart is really in this so I want it to be perfect. lol. [s]I'll also put in notes when to use the TG macro for using an item. (/click TourGuideItemFrame) If you see (TGM) that means use the macro.[/s] (I have it on my action bars). And more hearth stuff to make it faster. Thanks for all the feed back and the wiki. Keep it coming. :thumbsup:

*Edit* decided not to add that

Thanks so much! I was fiddling around with 3 boxing for a while and was looking for something to push me toward five. Your guide will help so much. Thank you!

I downloaded the guide that was capped at 54 do i need to download the file again for the newer version?

Just hit L30. 19hours 19 mins /played! I fixed a few things on levels 5-30. They are much smoother. I only added one quest “Old Whitebark's Pendant” while doing “A Somber Task”.

Also changing the file name to show latest version TourGuide_RAF_Horde_Update1.ZIP. The file is 2 files now due to size. (20KB is max for this site)

I decided not to add the (TGM) note. If the TG frame pops up, click it or use the macro.