Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: RAF classes?

Default RAF classes?

any particular good combos that aren't 2 of the same class? i'm running a shaman/priest (dont know what to spec either) but no information lets me know if this will be a viable later or not, it's just for pve to level up fast, mainly because i dont have a shaman or a priest yet... so i'm looking for good dual class combos that are nice to level up with.... and ofcourse if a priest/shaman are viable, if so what specs and which to be master/slave? right now i have shaman as master and priest as slave, thinking of putting priest as shadow for healing if necessary but mainly dps and mana regen...

I find "master/slave" to be highly offensive. Please reword your post.
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

there is a thread in the wiki..about good classes...to pick for lvling with raf or without.....there is another thread..that is in more detail..i just cant remember where i saw it..if i find it i will post it for ya..

RAF is so quck, you will spend more time figuring out macros if you have multiple classes. Just level teams of 5 (or however many accts you do, 2-3-4-5-6-10-26-32) and make em all the same class, and gift the ones that are a pain to lvl (melee) Once you are at 60 and the lvling slows down, experiment with class combos until you find one you like Then if you change your mind, you already have most classes ready to go

Quote Originally Posted by 'd0z3rr',index.php?page=Thread&postID=123369#post1 23369
    I find "master/slave" to be highly offensive. Please reword your post.
    rofl please tell me you are joking XD

if not, id love to know why.

Surely he is kidding.

I'm pretty new to dual-boxing and WoW in general and I just got 2 pairs to 60. One warrior/druid and another pally/warlock. Both pretty fun.

well i started doing pretty well lastnight with the shaman/priest yesterday getting the hang of it with going from 14-20 pretty quick before i hopped off, only reason i dont do 2 classes is what would i do with 2 mages or 2 locks, etc? or in my case 3 mages/3 locks cause i already have a lock and a mage, now that my renew is pretty beefy, and i've lowered some of my threat on my priest it's handling pretty well.... just having a problem with a macro my attack macro i added chastise, but if it' not huminoid i can't go further in the macro so i have to figure out a fix for that, like if not huminoid, then go to next step etc...