Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Unique Letters

Default Unique Letters

Afew days ago i active my 6th account from trial to World of Warcraft Game. I have a Charater with unique letters in its name Like this N?kË he is lvl 16 he is my 5th shammy for my quad boxing i try to add him to guild it says you dont have permisson to do that. now i just read the rules of trial to a real account 72 hours till trial is off after paying for a real account. Today I wake up to log in and it says this account is susspended check email to see..go to email got nothing in there double check if it is right email...sure is. now no one knows my account info or nothing first time this had happen to me. My question is could of i got suspended due to the fact of my name? cause of the Unique letters. my other shammys have 1 unique letter in each of there names. Anyone else been suspended for this? Cause i just payed $20 for the game and get banned or suspended i find that to be rather harsh.

Thanks for reading

Meathead

I had a name like that and got 10 name changes(Forced) Then I got a warning then got a 72 hour ban and decided to change it to something else

The naming policy (www.worldofwarcraft.com/policy) was changed last year. Those type of characters are NOT a violation any longer. It's just not in the policy anymore. Did you get an email from wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com? It should state what you were suspended for.

You might want to check the support page (http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...l&pageNumber=1) [I even did the search for you] to make sure you'll receive email from them. Worst case scenario, send an email to AA yourself to find out what happened... you can dispute it through them if you shouldn;t have been suspended.

Thanks for the Help...lets hope i get a good reply for i have just paid for this account and got my guy to 16

can you post a link to where it talks about the 72 hours to convert from trial to real account? I have looked at all of the FAQ on blizzard's support site. Were they recruit-a-friend or classic trial?
    Realm: Vek'nilash Faction: Alliance

Yey got my account back found out it was my dam Credit Card!