Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Pve Question :]

Default Pve Question :]

Currently i am Boxing
    x1 Paladin (Prot) x4 Shaman (ele)
    im having barley any problem with instances. right now i am just using a macro that has all my shamans target me (Paladin) and heal me with a low rank heal = full health. but for that i have to stop casting. and it can become difficult in some situations. anyways. i was wondering if i should make one of my shamans a main healer. ive read the wiki about healer addons / macros. so i could do it without questions. but im wondering if anyone else has this setup and what they do .

let me know.
    thanks zazx
    [align=center]The Zaz's
    Server: Akama [PvP]
    x1 Paladin x4 Shaman
    [/align]

Default all out dps and and part time heals

I have two buttons, one for all out DPS and another for some percentage of my guys to become healers.
    if the instance is going easy I only have one healer, if it's getting hard, I conver two to heals.
    example:
    button 2 = 4x LB
    button 3 = 3x LB and 1x Healing wave

example: for harder instance
    button 2 = LB on all 4 shams,
    button 3 = 2x LB, 1x Healing wave, 1x chain heal

i use focus method of control so I have something like this on the healer button, this allows my healer to heal my stone or fire elementals as well as my pally depending on who has aggro
    /cast [target=focus-target-target,noharm,exists] healing wave; [target=party1] chain heal
    X Five, a Galakrond alliance guild for multiboxers
    pally/shaman (thiliander/xenoca) , Shaman/Hunters (Zhedrar), Priest/Warlocks(Yarili,Yarlii,Yariil,Yarlli,Yarill)

Default all out dps and and part time heals

I have two buttons, one for all out DPS and another for some percentage of my guys to become healers.
    if the instance is going easy I only have one healer, if it's getting hard, I conver two to heals.
    example:
    button 2 = 4x LB
    button 3 = 3x LB and 1x Healing wave

example: for harder instance
    button 2 = LB on all 4 shams,
    button 3 = 2x LB, 1x Healing wave, 1x chain heal

then I spam between button 2 and 3 depending on how much healing or dps is needed.

i use focus method of control so I have something like this on the healer button, this allows my healer to heal my stone or fire elementals as well as my pally depending on who has aggro
    /cast [target=focus-target-target,noharm,exists] healing wave; [target=party1] chain heal
    X Five, a Galakrond alliance guild for multiboxers
    pally/shaman (thiliander/xenoca) , Shaman/Hunters (Zhedrar), Priest/Warlocks(Yarili,Yarlii,Yariil,Yarlli,Yarill)