Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default [WoW] 5-boxing RFK (+Stitches) 1x Warrior 4x Shammy

I was walking to 1k needles and realized I was just barely within the level range for RFK...

Never done RFK before (noob alliance, I know) so some of the fights my positioning was initially pretty bad... I also missed the first boss in the instance (didn't bother to grab a map), but since it didn't drop anything anyway, I'm not too bothered.

I'm around the end of the level range for this instance - mostly stopped by to see what it's like and get a couple alliance quests done.

Stitches is a nasty elite in Darkshire. Someone spawned him and I needed to turn in a quest at the hut he was camping. With goading from a guildy, I decided to try and take him on at level 29 - and fraps it. He's found in the credits.

Stage6:
    [stage6]http://www.stage6.com/user/Vyndree/video/1937402/5-boxing-Razorfen-Kraul-(RFK)[/stage6]

Youtube/Stage6/Warcraftmovies/etc links here: http://v-boxing.net/blog/videos.php/2008/01/26/rfk
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Great video, The stitches fight was good :-D
    Wilbur

Nice vid! Was interesting seeing how fast they ran outta mana. Also interesting to see how effective those healing stream totems are on a warrior.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Yea, most instances I run though, I have to throw a heal only on the roughest boss fights.

You'll notice on some fights I'll throw all of the grounding totems even though the boss is melee -- I actually do this since windfury totem is on the same button and I was too lazy to create a windfury-only button.

The Shammies won't actually be anywhere near mana efficient until they hit 60+ and get some more +crit gear and mp5. Seem to be doing ok so far, though. Since my main is the warrior, I can get impatient sometimes and forget to drink before bosses. :P
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Heh, I hear ya. On a related note, what'd you use to edit the video? Nicely done.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I'm not exactly a video editor :P

I used Fraps for filming and Windows Movie Maker for editing.

I'm thinking about picking up something a bit more flexible than Windows Movie Maker, but I really don't know how many movies I'm going to be making. This is only the 2nd fraps'ed movie I've made. :P

pretty neat.

If you have and video editing questions feel free to ask :wink: :
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9...AlyRcyYCHA-3ew
    Due to Blizzards position on Hong Kong, money > freedom. I stopped playing.

Added Stage6 download:
    [code:1]http://www.stage6.com/user/Vyndree/video/1937402/5-boxing-Razorfen-Kraul-(RFK)[/code:1]

Just now watched this. You make me immensely proud.

It's not your skills or your UI or your setup.

It's the fact that you used my favorite Chemical Brothers song of all time in that video.

great movie. you'll get stitches next time