Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Keyclone Freezing (stops working)

Hello gang. Very new to use software for multiboxing. I purchased a KeyClone license and have been running 3 accounts on one machine without any trouble. Today I added a second box running 1 window on one and 4 on the other.

Box with 4 accounts running

2.4 dual core Intel processors, 2 8800 nVidea card running in dual mode with SLI, Vista 32 bit OS, and 4 megs of RAM. Handles the 4 windows easily.

Second system is much older. 1.4 Athalon CPU, 6000 series nVidea card, WinXP OS, and 1 meg of ram. Can run one instance of WoW without trouble.

I launch keyclone on each box, link from my 4 account box to my single via instructions from this site. Launch WoW via KeyClone on each box. System communicate fine and I start running my 5 man team. After an hour or so KeyClone freezes on whichever system initiated the link. Bringing up the KeyClone window shows a blank box. The only way to close it has been to launch Task Manager and end the task.

Does the problem I am having ring any bells with folks?

Thank you

yes - i'm having the same problem. I've posted about it, and others were having similar issues. as far as i know, no solution has been found. for awhile, i thought it was my shift/alt key modifiers, but i've switched completely to hotstrings, and am not even passing keys, yet the problem persists.

here's to hoping a fix can be found!

as i have mentioned on another thread, if you would like to beta test v1.8j.. drop me a PM with your email and keyclone system-ids and i'll push you a copy to try.

current reports from people previously complaining of issues has been no problems with v1.8j

Quote Originally Posted by 'keyclone',index.php?page=Thread&postID=68210#post 68210
    current reports from people previously complaining of issues has been no problems with v1.8j
    that's great news any word on an eta *cheeky grin*
    1--------10---------20---------30---------40---------50---------60---------70---------80
    Kaiya, Ðeceased, Deceased, Decaesed, Deceasead, Deceasaed

i'm going to let them play with it saturday and consider pushing something sunday

Quote Originally Posted by 'keyclone',index.php?page=Thread&postID=68217#post 68217
    i'm going to let them play with it saturday and consider pushing something sunday
    did i mention that i love you? :love:
    inch:
    1--------10---------20---------30---------40---------50---------60---------70---------80

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ðeceased',index.php?page=Thread&postID=68218#post 68218
    Quote Originally Posted by 'keyclone',index.php?page=Thread&postID=68217#post 68217
    did i mention that i love you? :love:
    inch:
    get a room

v1.8j has been released... please download and install in order to resolve your issue

as for the room... only with tall blonde babes, sorry Ðeceased

Quote Originally Posted by 'Tdog',index.php?page=Thread&postID=68333#post6833 3
    get a room
    already on it :P

Quote Originally Posted by 'keyclone',index.php?page=Thread&postID=68337#post 68337
    v1.8j has been released... please download and install in order to resolve your issue

as for the room... only with tall blonde babes, sorry Ðeceased

6 foot 1. blonde.. and the other can be arranged :P

inch:

*thread derail successful*