Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Auto-follow problems + disconnects

Hi, I recently upgraded my computer and since then I have been having enormous issues that I did not have before. I dual box on the same machine and the character on /follow will randomly and often run away in a different direction than I intend (this happens more often while not mounted for some reason), slowing circling back to the main character. And more often than not when this happens said character gets booted from the server. This occurs enough that I simply cannot box right now, so I am a bit upset as you can imagine.

My keybindings and my keyclone do-not-pass list are exactly as I had them before the upgrade so i don't know what the issue may be.

Sounds like a latency issue to me. I share a connection with a friend and whenever he logs on upstairs that exact same thing happens to me. I don't get disconnected though.

I combat it by keeping an eye on my chars and when I see them lagg I stop and reaaply /follow till it goes away. It can be annoying though. Sometimes I don't notice my team isn't following me and I run half way across a zone.
    Windrunner US Alliance-

Uktabi, uktabii, uktabli