Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Warlock dot macro

Hey *wave* first post:P

I'v been lookin over some macroes and the only stuff i could find was /cast /cast or /castsequence something but they all go wrong for some reason...

if i want to cast immolate, corruption, curse of (cant remember name), confligeration at the end without touching the button anymore times... what will i have to put inn?

/castsequence immolate

/castsequence corruption

and so on? or is it an easy way i cant find? i just never can get my head wrapped around macros....:P

ty for any help... (also... if i have on detekt mouse or what its called... will my other locks click the same target as me and so on? at school now so i cant rly try it out:P)

/castsequence reset=x Immolate, Corruption, Curse of <........>, Confligeration

Where x is the number of seconds. Prolly 10 or so would be best. Maybe less or more.

You mean that?
    Slowly crawling back towards the experience that is Multiboxing Mayhem

Default RE: Warlock dot macro

Quote Originally Posted by 'Grond',index.php?page=Thread&postID=57506#post575 06
    if i want to cast immolate, corruption, curse of (cant remember name), confligeration at the end without touching the button anymore times... what will i have to put inn?
    Hmm looks like you want it to cast all of the spells on one keypress, this isn't possible, castsequence will cast the next spell in the list each time the button is pressed and will start again from the begining once it has cast the last spell
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Grond',index.php?page=Thread&postID=57506#post575 06
    ty for any help... (also... if i have on detekt mouse or what its called... will my other locks click the same target as me and so on? at school now so i cant rly try it out:P)
    Detect Mouse, what application is this in? Basically if you are going the hardware route, you can use a wireless mouse with 5 receivers (one for each computer) and if they are in sync (not for very long) you can click in the same(ish) place but otherwise there is no real way of doing this.
    [align=center]AeineiA AeineiB AeneiC AenieD AeineiX
    All your soul are belong to us
    "They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead"
    The Wiki is your Friend
    [/align]

Default RE: RE: Warlock dot macro

Quote Originally Posted by 'Djarid',index.php?page=Thread&postID=57525#post57 525
    Detect Mouse, what application is this in? Basically if you are going the hardware route, you can use a wireless mouse with 5 receivers (one for each computer) and if they are in sync (not for very long) you can click in the same(ish) place but otherwise there is no real way of doing this.
    Not sure if it's what he means, but there's some kind of pass mouse clicks and mouse focus options in keyclone. To be honest though. I have no idea what they actually do. There is a note there that it only works on separate machines.
    2box:
    Theals & Tmelts - lvl 65 Disc/Holy and Shadow priests - Kul Tiras
    IcedT & HotTea - lvl 30 Frost and Fire mages - Perenolde
    HerbalTea and Boomtee - lvl 10 Resto and Balance Druids.

Other: 70 Feral Druid, 70 Resto Shammy, 70 frost mage, 70 afflic Lock.
    Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, and Pally in the 50-60 range.

I have alt issues. :thumbup:

Just use focustarget for targeting, so that your alts set your main as focus and then will cast at whatever the main has targeted.
    Extensive info on this around.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Default RE: RE: RE: Warlock dot macro

Quote Originally Posted by 'jettmartinez',index.php?page=Thread&postID=58047# post58047
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Djarid',index.php?page=Thread&postID=57525#post57 525
    Not sure if it's what he means, but there's some kind of pass mouse clicks and mouse focus options in keyclone. To be honest though. I have no idea what they actually do. There is a note there that it only works on separate machines.
    hm, not 100% sure, but i do know my mouse has a button 4 and button 5, which I use basically as extra hotkeys (so when i hit mouse button 4 it does X command, doesnt matter what i "click" on). So maybe keyclone could pass these button presses to the other windows if i wanted? not really sure... i don't really use this feature.

Default RE: RE: RE: RE: Warlock dot macro

Quote Originally Posted by 'yarr',index.php?page=Thread&postID=59734#post5973 4
    Quote Originally Posted by 'jettmartinez',index.php?page=Thread&postID=58047# post58047
    hm, not 100% sure, but i do know my mouse has a button 4 and button 5, which I use basically as extra hotkeys (so when i hit mouse button 4 it does X command, doesnt matter what i "click" on). So maybe keyclone could pass these button presses to the other windows if i wanted? not really sure... i don't really use this feature.
    I have a ton of buttons on my mouse. What I do is change the binding of the mouse button through my mouse software, and then keyclone passes that button press on to my other clients. For example, I have my 5 button mapped to "shift" through my mouse software. Keyclone sees that as just a normal press of the "shift" key on my keyboard and passes it on to my other 4 clients.
    [align=center]<The Zerg>
    Thorni, Farvva, Rabitt, Rookk, Maack
    Paly, Priest, 2x Locks, Mage
    1--------10---------20--23------30---------40---------50---------60---------70
    [s]RFC[/s]-14 [s]WC[/s]-19 [s]SFK[/s]-21[/align]