Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Warmode question

I have never levelled using it.. how does it work with follow? I am boxing in pairs atm and use a 2 seater mount.

As soon as you get in combat with a "player" or some guards follow is disabled for a few sec/mins i am fine being horde i barely see Alliance

I am aly on a horde heavy realm because it's so quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    warmode is a fully phased system so it does not matter what realm you play

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    not only is it worth it for the exp bonus, but also for the pvp abilities, and some of them are extremely overpowered for pve. Abilities like Bane of Havoc for a destro lock allow you to fire off aoe chaos bolts and such, it's ridiculous. You'll probably get attacked a lot and be helpless, even with melee iwt it's still very clunky and any group worth half their salt will stomp you simply because of positioning, though it only becomes troublesome when they camp you.

Just to be clear, the population of War Mode is not, in any way, attached to your own server's population. War Mode is a special phase that includes players from all servers across your entire region, and if you find yourself to be in an area with little-to-no players from the opposing faction, then that's just the way it is at the time that you're there.

Also, for follow - http://multiboxology.com/wow_follow.jpg
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology