Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default Poof-Boxing open BETA

Greetings Dual-Boxing

Today I have an extremely early version of the Multi-boxing Software Poof-Boxing please keep in mind that
    this is purely for BETA testing and I would not suggest attempting to box your main groups using this software. Not yet anyways

Right with that out the way let's jump right into it!

Attachment 61651

The above attachment is what you will be greeted with upon opening Poof-Boxing. A quick side note is that all the Log-Filtering (The options under "Debug log") are all disabled for accurate reports.

Starting Out

Wow Path

So the first thing we need to setup is the path to your Wow.exe, In the bottom left hand side of the Poof-Boxing window. There is a button named "Set Path" once clicked it'll display a window were you should locate your Wow.exe and hit Okay, This will be written to a text-file called "Path.txt" so we only have to do this producer once.

Log Accounts

The "Log accounts" button in the top middle of the Poof-Boxing window, Is a simple Log-In feature. If you'd like to use it, Create a Text File in the same directory of Poof-Boxing.exe
    This file must be called "Accounts.txt"
    The file Lay out should be as follows:

Username1
    Password1
    Username2
    Password2

and so on.

This feature is not a necessity to the core function of Poof-Boxing. I would understand if you don't feel too comfortable with the Auto-Login feature, It won't affect any other features.

Starting Clients

In the bottom left hand panel labeled "Wow Management" there is an edit were you may put ONLY the number of Wows you wish to multi-boxing.
    If your path is set, You may hit the "Start Games" button and all clients should start. Once all the windows have opened, They will be renamed Wow1,Wow2, etc ,etc.

Resizing Games

Attachment 61652

Once your games are open. You may click the button on the top left-hand side of the Poof-Boxing software labeled "Resize Windows". A new window will be displayed and shaped generated. Each shape will represent a Game window.
    If you Hover your mouse over a shape it will display the Wow number it represents. Clicking on these shapes will allow you to resize and move them to your comfort.
    Once you're happy with the windows you may click Resize and all Game will be resized.

Key-Binds

Attachment 61653

In the Key-binds window you may set keys that will be broadcast to all Wow(s). If you would like to add a shift + Key combo. You will need to press SHIFT+KEY then click the button "Add Key" if successful it will be displayed in the Output.

N.B The ASSIST KEY is a key that will be broadcast on every normal key broad cast (Not a Shit+Key combo) this key is used for targeting.

Example:

We create a macro that simply /assists are current main.

We place this macro on our in-game Spell-Bar(s) with the same key-bind as that of the Assist key.

Therefor every-time we cast a spell our "Slaves" will auto-assist our Main. Preventing us from having to manually assist every time we change targets.

In closing
    As I have said before this is the very first Beta, So expect some bugs
    Any Feed-Back would be gratefully appreciated.
    Thanks
    Dupheadss

VirusTotal:
    VirusTotal

Poof-Boxing BETA.exe:
    Poof-Boxing BETA

Poof-Boxing BETA.rar:
    Poof-Boxing BETA

Demo Vid:
    Poof-Boxing Demo

Last edited by Dupheadss : 07-28-2018 at 04:35 AM Reason: Updated Software and links

Welcome to the community!

It is a little bit unusual for a first post to our community to be posting your own multiboxing software -- we don't know you and can't make assumptions about your software -- but as long as everything is above-board that's okay.

Log Accounts
    The "Log accounts" button in the top middle of the Poof-Boxing window, Is a simple Log-In feature. If you'd like to use it, Create a Text File in the same directory of Poof-Boxing.exe
    This file must be called "Accounts.txt"
    The file Lay out should be as follows:

Username1
    Password1
    Username2
    Password2

and so on.

This feature is not a necessity to the core function of Poof-Boxing. I would understand if you don't feel too comfortable with the Auto-Login feature, It won't affect any other features.
    I must warn every single person here that you should not under any circumstances be putting your account passwords in a text file called accounts.txt. It goes without saying that if that file is retrieved, accidentally lost, opened by someone randomly using your computer, accessed by a virus or malware, targeted by software that knows you're using Poof-Boxer, etc -- your accounts are as good as gone (… "Poof!"). I would recommend using a secure solution to do this instead, for example KeePass https://keepass.info/

Last edited by MiRai : 05-27-2018 at 10:20 AM Reason: Formatting - Automatic Color Text
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Interesting suggestion, Thank you. I'll keep that in mind.

I understand your concern about trust and my intentions, I do however tend to stick around and build some trust
    Never the less
    Thank you for the reply.

I'll echo what Lax has said, and ask if you could tone down the formatting of future posts so that they don't look like a personalized Geocities website from 1997, thanks.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

New software and enter your account passwords in a plan text file wow!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    your accounts are as good as gone (… "Poof!")
    Got me to giggle.

tbh the OP sounds a bit shady when his first post here is for a software that relies on the user to put their accounts and passwords in a text file.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    Got me to giggle.

tbh the OP sounds a bit shady when his first post here is for a software that relies on the user to put their accounts and passwords in a text file.
    To be fair, there are tutorials for HKN that tell you to put your logic details in your config file for auto-logins. That was just a text file too. Granted HKN is well established and it was of course iffy security wise as well as the whole part of them being automatically typed in, but there was no malice.

I'll just say welcome. I do like the concept of choises and especially actively updated ones for boxing. Naturally you'll understand the skepticism and that most of us will be hard pressed to look outside of ISBoxer for our software needs. :P
    Last edited by Wubsie : 05-28-2018 at 03:11 AM

I completely understand everyone's concerns and criticism, This is one of the reasons I posted on this forum. For honest and helpful responses.
    I can see the "shadyness" of my post especially seeming that it is my first. However the Auto-Login on feature is just a feature, It doesn't effect the core functions of the Software as I said previously, It is simply a feature that you may use or not.
    Thank you for all the feed back!

Have you done any testing on live servers or just private servers so far?

Nope, I have tested it on WOTLK and TBC. Not on live however.