Jamba Version: 5.3.0
    WoW Game Version: 7.2.5
    File Version: 7.5.5-5.3.0
    Release Date: TBA
    Modules Changed: Core, communications, Item-Use
    Modules Removed: Macros, Target
    BetaRelease: 0003

*Jamba-Core
    -Should Nolonger LUA error when sending to a toon that does not have the module Installed (GameData/commsData)

*Jamba-Communications
    -Removed BN communications (To much excess Data to check was kinda pointless and did not work right sorry.)
    - Added Guild communications - this will put all communications though the guild Might be good for use with big teams.

*Jamba-ItemUse
    - No Longer sends all Settings when changing items on the bar though SendPushSettings()
    - Added a Sync Button next to clear (In Case minions are not Synced)
    --WIP got deleted... will be in next build i guess,
    - Added new commands -- wip
    -/Jamba-item-use reset (resets all buttons). -- wip
    -/Jamba-item-use sync. -- wip
    -/Jamba-item-use clear Clear bags. -- wip

*Jamba-team-display
    - Added a combat icon on the follow bar before the minions name when the minion is in combat

*Jamba-Macro
    - Removed.

*Jamba-Target
    - Removed.

if anyone up for test u can get from curse as the current beta release read about some changes i made
    Last edited by ebony : 08-07-2017 at 10:15 AM

Hey #jamba Fans! so Everyone says to me EBONY! or Jennifer Or Blossom! whats going on with jamba it seems really laggy after i play for a bit follow broken msgs seems about 2 weeks behind! whast's going on?

well after looking at some comms data with a addon called spamalyzer (really cool mod shows what comms are getting used)

Some little stuff in jamba comms was to play bad (BN comms) so removed that and changed some lib settings.

But after going back to main team for a bit i again was getting lag after a few world quests (*couth* artifact power)
    i then looked form the spamalyazer log to see what was going on and 90% of my comms data was bring used by Jama-ItemUse so i looked in the code to see Every Time you change Button, it does a JambaSendSettings() (that is the push button in the UI to push all ITEM use setting btw)

Well why the hell would you do this?? Sending everything! all config changes all UI changes all bar settings bar placement and the HOLE item DB The HOLE DAM THING. Every Item again! this works about around 4 Msgs on a 10 bar like i use. to 10 chars, that means you "Main" or the char that changed the bar would have to send that's 200 whispers (if out of party)

But wait there more because when you get Artifact Power Jamba adds it to the clones Own ItemBar right? so that in turns does the same it does a sendallsettings on the clones as well to the hole team!

so YOU could if out of party be getting 1,000 Addon msgs. each time ONE item is changing! now because of how this system is setup each Clone is going to send all Data back because One item got updated oh! ya now the fun
    starts that 9,000 /w over the comm
    Am not saying it is! but maybe???? this is where you lag is coming from

/love jen
    Last edited by ebony : 07-23-2017 at 03:48 PM

what about the AceGUI-3.0 rumor of it not being updated for 7.3

not herd of the rumor so ill leave it at that a rumor

anyway from what i can its only one line you need to change and i embred my own ace3 so can defo fix

if they DO give up on ace3 that i can not see happing then would be time to rewire i guess.

Thanks Jennifer

Ok updated beta! still working this out for big teams that is in multiple single party's.

and and for anyone not having the problems like "some" i put something in for us

I know I have mentioned it before, but is there any way you can include pet frames? I'd be able to get rid of the wow ones then.

Any word on AceGUI-3.0 Jennifer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat191 View Post
    Any word on AceGUI-3.0 Jennifer.
    i can not fix it because if i did then it masses up the current release most addons are broken on the ptr without fix's

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I know I have mentioned it before, but is there any way you can include pet frames? I'd be able to get rid of the wow ones then.
    still not sure what route to go down but we shell see!

new beta update 5.3b6

some changes

#team-disaply
    - Can set a option to show hp/mana updates when not in a party ( might lag out communications Use at own risk, With guild communications)
    - Added support for basic incoming Heals
    - Changed the minions name colour when the minion is in combat (icon did not work from posted up)

#Communications
    - really really liking the speed of Guild communications, added support to get auto add team members on or offline. might use the is as default communications.