Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 30

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    I'm 840ilvl now and don't think I have ever struggled so hard with heroics. Dreading even trying mythics. Will probably have to wait til next major content patch when I'm 900ilvl and just brute force my way through it.
    From what I have learned during my encounters in heroics and mythics, the difference is not huge. By now I'm geared above 840 Ilvl. Yesterday I did a mythic, and nailed the mechanics on some bosses. Those went down on the first attempt, easy. A couple days earlier I did the same dungeon in heroic, thinking this will be chill I'm over heroics. So at a specific boss which I oneshotted yesterday mythic, I wiped 2 times before I realised that mechanics still is life or death in heroic. So once I got 100% serious and did everything right, the boss went down on heroic.
    Eye of azshara have some bosses which I just technically cannot handle. Heroic is a pain. For me there are mythic dungeons who are about as difficult as that.

I know I'm running a team of 5 tanks, but the difference should scale just as much with my team. Especially because I'm a sloppy boxer, and stand in a lot of bad things. So if any encounter specific AoE (which is avoidable and therefore does noticeable damage) increases drastically from heroic to mythic, I would feel that.

I'm suspecting that they made the heroic to mythic jump in Legion sligthly smaller than in WoD. With all the hell that can be unlocked with mythic+, and that experienced players can get what they need from from mythic+ only, there is no need to make regular mythic much more challenging than heroic.
    Last edited by davidmage : 09-29-2016 at 03:37 AM