Close
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Showing results 51 to 52 of 52

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    To those of you that have played on beta more than I have - have we moved away from proc based rotations, or is it still the same rando button mash game it is now?
    Some classes have been simplified even further from their previous states. For example BM hunter no longer requires tracking Frenzy stacks and it's just a flat, boring DPS cooldown. The emphasis seems to be even further shifting from micromanaging your characters output to dealing with encounter mechanics (movement, adds, etc) as has been the trend for a while now. Personally I'm not a fan of this change to a more MOBA feel, but meh.

The specs known for being proc heavy, still are from what I tested. Fire mage and, Ele Shammy, Frost DK come to mind, although on DK you can often just ignore the procs and do "fine".

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    To those of you that have played on beta more than I have - have we moved away from proc based rotations, or is it still the same rando button mash game it is now?
    as for enhance you just need a dps button that prioritises stormstrike>boulderfist>flame tongue, everything else got pruned have fun playing that an entire expansion

I played about 3 weeks beta now and I'm so bored of enhancement gameplay its unbelievable. We lost about everything that required some "think before you use it", so I doubt its enjoyable for too long

On that regard ret paladins are more satisifying to play
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 07-13-2016 at 12:03 PM