Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Back to boxing

Default Back to boxing

Hello all,

I am going to be playing WoW again and want get back into boxing. I am planning on a 25-man group.

The problem is that I do not like the current version of WoW. I have boxed 5, 10, 15- all the way up to 40, at one point in BC. So I feel that I have paid my dues to Blizzard, and then some, with regards to my next point. I am planning on playing on a private server, so I can go back to the versions of WoW that I enjoy, not to dodge subscription fees.

I could go back to my old hardware solution, but that was a nightmare of a setup. KeyClone is just non-functional. ISBoxer is tuned for current WoW.

Any suggestions for a good boxing suite which is not version specific?

Thanks!

- Winters
    Winters

Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Thanks for the reply, Computer Says No. If a moderator or admin takes issue with my thread, that is fine. You are neither.
    I am not asking for an endorsement or a discussion about private servers. I am asking for multi-boxing software which older versions are available for or compatible.
    Winters

Quote Originally Posted by Wintershot View Post
    Thanks for the reply, Computer Says No. If a moderator or admin takes issue with my thread, that is fine. You are neither.
    I am not asking for an endorsement or a discussion about private servers. I am asking for multi-boxing software which older versions are available for or compatible.
    Any multiboxing software works with any version of WoW. As has been pointed out already, discussion of private servers and how to set things up on them is not allowed on this forum.

Thread closed.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology