Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Hybrid View

I know Jstamage used to run some raids for mounts and what not. I am pushing a resto-druid from 86-89 to join my shaman before getting in to arenas. I am sure once I am back up and running in 1-2 weeks I wouldn't mind teaming up with someone for some Black Temple, etc... Or possibly even get several of us together to take down Sha or Galleon, I used to run the Zerg's heal team with my 5 resto shaman. So let me know if/when you come over and are ready to go.

You meant Orgrimmar though right?

Come over where, though? market/realm/faction to paraphrase :-)

I did actually mean Stormwind and not Orgrimmar, if that question was directed at me. I don't have any active horde-side toons right now, just alliance. Hence the comment about faction achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by smalltanker View Post
    I know Jstamage used to run some raids for mounts and what not. I am pushing a resto-druid from 86-89 to join my shaman before getting in to arenas. I am sure once I am back up and running in 1-2 weeks I wouldn't mind teaming up with someone for some Black Temple, etc... Or possibly even get several of us together to take down Sha or Galleon, I used to run the Zerg's heal team with my 5 resto shaman. So let me know if/when you come over and are ready to go.
    Just hit 80 with my druid team. So far, the 5x druid team has been the most enjoyable to play. I have a couple more ideas for teams to roll, but can start a horde team any time. I'm guessing from your profile and this post that you're on magtheridon-US. Just rolled a goblin team there (4x shaman, 1 warrior). Only one zerg player on, scorekeeper level 2 undead warlock.

Anyway, toon names are Flikit, Qux, Baniliz, Boleltikk and Stlen (random generator, you should've seen the ones I discarded :-). Hopefully I can get them guilded up and put a stop to the level 1 guild invite spam (I know, I can block it, and I might do that til someone from here sends me a tell in game)