Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18

Hybrid View

why is this in US PVP Magtheridon The Zerg subheading?

btw the whole crz battlegroup has made questing stoopid you can't do much of anything without being constantly ganked, it has gotten to the point that i have to keep my highlevel team close by ready to go
    Magtheridon US <The Zerg>
    PvE Teams (A lot funner than i expected)

PVP-Farming teams

Quote Originally Posted by jstanthr View Post

btw the whole crz battlegroup has made questing stoopid you can't do much of anything without being constantly ganked, it has gotten to the point that i have to keep my highlevel team close by ready to go
    When the announced CRZ.. i knew that would be the case. I like PvP.. but when im questing.. LMTFA!! So i transferred my main team to PvE server 8)
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    When the announced CRZ.. i knew that would be the case. I like PvP.. but when im questing.. LMTFA!! So i transferred my main team to PvE server 8)

ya the prob is the leader is no longer the going to be the main host of the server that sucks i was thinking about having a toon on a pve server that i could then group with but as always someone kills it blizzard changes it to "Random server" but you be with your friend just probs be a pvp server you play on still.

Quote Originally Posted by jstanthr View Post

Have you considered taking the easy way out and yanking yourself into a pve server?