Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default I started up some dual-boxing..

I recently started some Dual-boxing, and its really fun actually! I tried tri-boxing just before, and I found that it really wasnt my thing. So I tried dual-boxing and I just love it! I rolled as two druids, horde on frostmane EU. And it goes really well I must say, I just now turned 10 and atm one druid is tanking as bear and the other one does some ranged dps/healing. The mobs just go down one by one fast as hell

So I just wanted to say Hi to you all! Maybe I wont be around to post so much here though, but ofc I will be around reading everything! Pretty much as a stalker if you'd like, but dont be afraid, I wont overdo it and start stalking you IRL...who knows though :love:

Also, I started out my first blog ever, as I saw that others bloged about their boxing. I havent had much too blog about before, but now I have and now I created one . I would love if you read it, maybe give me some advise, criticism or whatever comes to your mind. Here is the link: http://vaquum.blogspot.com/. Happy reading!

(If this is the wrong section to post this, Im sorry. I bet you are tired of all these "if this is the wrong section, then im sorry"-things though, but meh!)

Welcome to the forums and Back to Dual-Boxing :thumbsup:
    AKAMA > (The Zerg) > 4x Shamans > FirstRock, SecondRock, ThridRock, FourthRock