Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default [target=focustarget] within a cast sequence

Is there a way to integrate [target=focustarget] into a castsequence?

I'm positive this is a noob question, however, I'm at work and I can't test out my few thoughts.

I was thinking I could just use:

/castsequence [target=focustarget] [nomodifier] reset=target/combat Immolate, Corruption, ...ect

or

/assist focus
    /castsequence [nomodifier] reset=target/combat ....ect

Any help would be appreciated, I'm still trying to figure out my layout for the new PvE group.
    [align=center]Lightaning - Lighttning - Litening - Lightiining - Lightining
    Magtheridon Level Progress:
    50----5----60----5----70
    [/align]

I use this all the time:

/castsequence [target=focustarget,help,nodead][target=party1target,help,nodead][target=focus,help,nodead][target=party1,nodead] reset=combat Lesser Healing Wave, Healing Wave

You may be looking for [target=focustarget,nomodifier] as it treats each [] as a seperate condition and it will run with the first condition that is successfully met. For my above example, that is:
    1) target the focus's target if it is friendly and not dead
    2) target the party1 (party leader) target if it is friendly and not dead
    3) target the focus if it is friendly and not dead
    4) target the party1 (party leader) if it is not dead
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Vyndree',index.php?page=Thread&postID=36916#post3 6916
    You may be looking for [target=focustarget,nomodifier] as it treats each [] as a seperate condition and it will run with the first condition that is successfully met.
    You can think of it this way:

[condition1] [condition2] [condition3] -> condition1 OR condition2 OR condition3

[condition1, condition2, condition3] -> condition1 AND condition2 AND condition3
    The Orcks of War
    Shaman Borck Zorck Dorck Porck Corck
    Mixed Team - Msblonde - Mswhite - Msblack - Msred - Msbrown -

Quote Originally Posted by 'thinus',index.php?page=Thread&postID=36923#post36 923
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Vyndree',index.php?page=Thread&postID=36916#post3 6916
    You may be looking for [target=focustarget,nomodifier] as it treats each [] as a seperate condition and it will run with the first condition that is successfully met.
    You can think of it this way:

[condition1] [condition2] [condition3] -> condition1 OR condition2 OR condition3

[condition1, condition2, condition3] -> condition1 AND condition2 AND condition3
    Thanks, Thinus. Much more clear than my jibber jabber.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

/castsequence [target=focustargettarget] with offensive spells is a little buggy with the target switch = reset because of target lag.

Update: Make sure when using castsequence macros where you target=focustarget, that you declare [target=focustarget] your first condition and then reset=target/combat/# etc... as your second condition.