Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Multibox Broadcasting - Only on keypress?

Hi guys!

First of all, thanks for all of your advice, insight and resources. This site has made my dual boxing experience much easier, and I can almost say that I am getting more comfortable with it. I will say that I can't single box anymore... I get bored!

I do have a quick question, however, on one of the pieces of software - Multibox.

I am running Synergy, with the no spin code (though I can't right click on things in game anymore) to control my Paladin on my second box. My main is a Hunter. It works out well, until we are in instances and I would like to send a keystroke to my Paladin and not the Hunter. The only way I can get the key broadcasting to work is to enable it completely and then all my keystrokes go no matter what - talking in guild, sending group invites... you name it.

Is there a way to set up a hotkey, say [CAPS LOCK], so that when I press it, all keystrokes are going to go to one machine and when I depress it, all keystrokes go to the other?

Thanks again!

(i have tried the broadcast key checkbox, and that does not work for me)

And I set it to CAPS LOCK and it works. =) Very cool. Please scrub that question -=) Thanks!

Actually, it seems like CTRL just doesn't work. Thanks a ton! =) Sorry to be a bother =)