Close
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 54

You can always skip the 3rd boss, I did. The 4th boss, and final boss are a lot easier.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Pull the 3rd boss all the way back to the courtyard. You only need to kill 1 set of ads. Rest won't bug you and then it's just tank & spank. Position your dps at courtyard first, go pull him with tank+ healer.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Pull the 3rd boss all the way back to the courtyard. You only need to kill 1 set of ads. Rest won't bug you and then it's just tank & spank. Position your dps at courtyard first, go pull him with tank+ healer.
    You are the BEST, thanks for that strat, it worked awesome!!!!
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Before starting my tests on Shadowfang keep heroic just a few questions:

1. How much DPS do you need per toon for each encounter? currently my toons are doing 7k~8k dps without bloodlust. They are still gearing up on normals (Bad drop rate...) and needs gemming aswell for some.

2. For the first boss, how many intterupters do you need? I have an elemental shaman and Mage and if needed I can put all my slaves near the boss since 4/5 of my chars are bloodelf and can use their ratials to interrupt.

I am currently trying to finish off my gearing for all my toons and if possible get at least 1 rep to exalted for cataclysm factions. Most of my toons are around 330~333 gear now, and well if you can give tips on gearing and maybe talent (although I did my own research on talents and macros on this forum) would apretiate it.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/riris/simple Pala Tank
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../pharis/simple Priest Healer
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ellanor/simple Mage
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llenoah/simple Warlock
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/theor/simple Shaman

1 interrupt is fine
    8 k dps no sockets is fine

1 interrupt will make life very difficult here on the first boss. If you are running 4 shamans and a tank the instance isn't too bad since you get 4 interrupts. Any other combo makes it a little tougher.

The key to the fight is interrupting at the right time so he doesn't heal too much. Don't forget that after the asphyxiation he brings you to 1 HP so have a way to quickly heal yourself so you can interrupt him ASAP. Again, healing totems do wonders here so if you have those you're all set.

Your dps is fine. I was somewhere around 6k to 7k during fights and had nothing but blues on initially for the first clear. You should be able to do it np.

Be ready with the second interrupt. A lot of times he will siphon life that you should interrupt, then immediately mend himself. That is the one to make sure you get or the fight lasts too long and you go oom.

I posted a vid yesterday of when I was in blues doing it. Seeing it might help some.

Good luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm02_UES4o4
    Pally, mage, druid, priest and shaman on Staghelm.

Managed to clear with my team including the captain. although the effort it takes its really not worth doing him, and I am only missing the cloak for the healer. First boss was very easy. I just let him strangle, and heal 2 ticks before interrupt, top the tank a bit, making sure I interrupt the 50% and 33% mend rotten flesh. 2nd boss was also a cake, captain was a pain, despite the fact that I used the pulling trick. Yes my dps was not high enough and adds will still keep comming if your dps is low. I used the pet pull with my warlock using the void walker. (yes it got instant gibbed but well... did the trick)

4th boss I wiped a couple of times untill I found out how to dance around... I just moved the slaves left and right and the tank kept jumping which works aswell. Last boss I Just dpsed him down decursing and healing those who got hit by cursed bullet.

All in all skipping the 3rd boss it should be quite doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Teslah View Post
    1 interrupt will make life very difficult here on the first boss. If you are running 4 shamans and a tank the instance isn't too bad since you get 4 interrupts. Any other combo makes it a little tougher.

The key to the fight is interrupting at the right time so he doesn't heal too much. Don't forget that after the asphyxiation he brings you to 1 HP so have a way to quickly heal yourself so you can interrupt him ASAP. Again, healing totems do wonders here so if you have those you're all set.

Your dps is fine. I was somewhere around 6k to 7k during fights and had nothing but blues on initially for the first clear. You should be able to do it np.

Be ready with the second interrupt. A lot of times he will siphon life that you should interrupt, then immediately mend himself. That is the one to make sure you get or the fight lasts too long and you go oom.

I posted a vid yesterday of when I was in blues doing it. Seeing it might help some.

Good luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm02_UES4o4

You can do it with one interrupt. Two is Ideal. You only need to interrupt his heal after 2 ticks and mend rotting flesh. Pain and suffering can just be dispelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    You can do it with one interrupt. Two is Ideal. You only need to interrupt his heal after 2 ticks and mend rotting flesh. Pain and suffering can just be dispelled.
    The last boss was impossible with my group setup. I had kicksome help me by adding his two shaman who could chain lightning, thunderstorm, and magma the ghouls that spawn. With my group I could not kill them fast enough and the healing debuff owned my tank. The only thing I can try next is to mouse broadcast the lock and mage aoe spells and hope that kills them. I think thats my only way to down that boss at the end.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Nothing is impossible. Use your channeled aoe's on the ghouls. Or get closer and use Hellfire/Arcane blast. You can do it. Hell single target kill them if you have to. This guy isn't that hard long as you have a decurse (which you do).