Close
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 79

Default RE: HOW DO UR FIRST 5 GET STARTED

Quote Originally Posted by 'paintballers22',index.php?page=Thread&postID=4659 8#post46598
    hey i have question? I just join this thing were u can clone ur guy. I herd a guy tell me that in an AV. How do you get ur guy clone.
    You cannot "clone" your guy. People used many separate accounts to create characters that look alike. Then, they gear them all up the same. Read some of the articles around here. Also, is your first language English? I don't mean to be harsh, I'm just curious.
    5 Shamans - lvl 70
    Xxearth, Xxfire, Xxwind, Xxwater, Xxheart
    Capnplanet - Bank alt

Default Question about 2.1D of the Guide

I looked at the guide and noticed it said to check off "focus follows mouse" and that it would help with looting and trade and such... but its not working for me. should it work when trying to talk to NPC's or just looting and such.... scratch that just tried to do a trade and loot and didnt work. also I decided to test 5 warriors, and when I have them all attack 1 target (you know hit #1 for basic attack) they all stop following my main.

Can you guys help plz.

Signed,
    Coronia
    DoomHammer
    70 mage

Entering melee combat drops your /follow command... thus why no one Multiboxes Melee characters :P
    Gurb Fan Club:
    #1 Fan - Zenthor

Default Begginers guide

Hey guys, im deffinitely new to this, the idea came to me when i got nuked by 1 warlock and 4 mages hitting me all at once... lemme tell you, wasnt pleasant. So if you cant beat them, join them, right? Actually the whole thought of multiboxing has intrigued me. until recently i read on WoW forums that it is perfectly legal taht i have actually decided to give it a shot.

Now for the begginers guide from piejoh77 i must say, i read most of it and i truly believe that is one of the best guides ive read in awhile. especially for being so new to it. Keep up the good work

just a little information about what i plan on doing. I have 2 accounts and want to stick to just the two of them. Im playing with the idea of a Pally controlling a Warrior or perhaps a Shammy... i dont know if thats a smart combination but its basically the only characters i dont have on my horde server. i have a 70 pally on an ally server but never play him anymore (for the horde!!) i also plan on running this setup on one computer. i dont really have the money to buy more equipment (College FTL) and have already done quests/instance with both accounts running at once with no problem. sometimes the follower is a lil slow. but if you guys have any suggestions about this specific combination or any helpful newbie hints in general ill be happy to take them. Oh and im using Vista

So its a little late for me or i would start my multiboxing , but i guess ill leave it till tomorrow morning. Cheers guys/girls, ttyl

so my other question still wasnt answered then. the section where it shows you to check off the "focus follows mouse" I got the idea that it meant if I clicked on an NPC it would do the same with both characters.... so like I wouldnt have to switch between boxes to pick up quests and loot.... is this correct or no?

Signed,
    Coronia
    70 Mage
    DoomHammer

Default WTF

what program must i run the guide on coz if i run it on notpad or word it comes up with aload of random crap. please help

Hello, i was wondering if this program keyclone works with a game called ultima online.

hello i got a question.

is keyclone is it needed on 2 or more computer's to get all keys cloned or does a single PC also work cus i use autohotkey now and i see that it aint working that well whit turning the toons. can anybody say me beofre i buy it

thx already.

Default Pdf File

Hi sorry know i'm new here but to save you some trouble converting to html.

If someones concerned about downloading a pdf or they dont have adobe etc etc you can view any pdf file online from http://www.pdfmenot.com.

http://www.pdfmenot.com/view/http://...ual-Boxing.pdf

Above is link for your guid to save entering the URL.

http://www.bugmenot.com/

Is where it comes from.
    Also has a link for disposable email addresses for site that insist on making you sign-up for that one download.
    http://dryaths.googlepages.com/home

"...Yes it supposed to be in a box. No Its only dangerous if you get close...."

Default follow and assist macro

Hey there, i am new to dualboxing and i have a question.

I bought keyclone and have it set up so that the macro works but the problem is that i have to have both windows up and click the /followassist macro everytime my main character targets somthing to have my 2nd copy also auto shoot him.

I was just wondering if there is a way to have the 2nd window minimized and just hit the follow macro once and get the 2nd guy to attack when my first one does WITHOUT haveing to reapply my macro everytime?