Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: zerg...again

Default zerg...again

WSG, currently lvl 29 on 4 shamans. All i do is get zerged its outragious. please tell me it gets better

WSG is the WORST bg for multiboxing, and Shamans get better as you level

I actualy lie WSG with 3 Chars (1 Priest and 2 of my 4 Warlocks).

I'm gettig realy good in caputaring the flag *g*

They are also 29.

With all 5 it's difficullt because they are to mutch for the flag run and the def is maybe not enough.

Also i find people just running into the middle of me and fearing my guys so everyone goes in a seperate direction. so i have to spam my follow key and try to get everyone back together but by then im dead...

Quote Originally Posted by TMNT
    Also i find people just running into the middle of me and fearing my guys so everyone goes in a seperate direction. so i have to spam my follow key and try to get everyone back together but by then im dead...
    So bind a key to run all but your main straight ahead...

Hold that down while you run your main around to pick them up 1 at a time, 5 moving targets will at the very least spread your enemy's out while you regain control of them.
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

How does that work? don't they all spread out and look diffrent directions?

Quote Originally Posted by TMNT
    How does that work? don't they all spread out and look diffrent directions?
    thats the idea, causing your enemies to spread out at as well and hopefuly ignore your main enough to go gather them back up
    http://pewpewsquad.blogspot.com/ http://www.stage6.com/user/pewpewss/videos/
    Team 1- 5 shamans <The PewPew Squad> Team2 - <Y o u Lo se> 70 druid, 70 shaman, 1 paladin, 24 mage, 1 mage
    Team 1 -> <1--10--20--30--40--44--50--60--70>

Hmmm

Any other thoughts ?

you can kill them before they can get in close enough to fear.

Spaming your follow key works if you do get feared. Follow range is quite big. I guess it's a little hard with a class that only shoots forward. On my priests i just dot them up and fear them off. if they have a trinket i can just fear again Truthfully i just SWP fear and leave them for dead if they are a caster. maybe a mind blast to speed up a warrior of rogue. 4 Renews is pretty OP so you may want to work out a chain heal chain. or a all hands lesser healing wave. I can live through most attacks cause i can drip 4 renews and 4 flash heals in less than 2 seconds. then ust fear and silence.

What damage do shamans have besides ligntning bolt and chain lightning. Try 5 of those fire ball totems. but a few tremors should give you more than enough time to ripe a team apart.

If a caster is running at you, especially one that can fear, drop a mix of grounding and tremor totems it should absorb some of their nasty spells and help keep fear off you. Also if you have your healing spell bound to the same key pressing that key +F1 will cause each character to cast a heal on themselves. ASssuming you havent bound F1 to something else. I find this is handy even in pve if I suffer from some aoe damage. A mass chain heal (isnt that not till lvl 40?) would also be quite good.
    http://pewpewsquad.blogspot.com/ http://www.stage6.com/user/pewpewss/videos/
    Team 1- 5 shamans <The PewPew Squad> Team2 - <Y o u Lo se> 70 druid, 70 shaman, 1 paladin, 24 mage, 1 mage
    Team 1 -> <1--10--20--30--40--44--50--60--70>