Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28

Funny, I got my first "reported" within a couple of hours of launching my first team of dual-boxed mages.

I found civility worked well. He of course started out with a hostile whisper, but I just calmly explained that there's nothing about what I'm doing that's against the rules. Without insulting or belittling him...I mean, admittedly it's obscure and rare enough that you can't expect people to just know it's not illegal. I've seen what..4-5 boxing teams in my two years of playing?

Anyway, I guess since I was civil and just explained, he said, "Just kidding man. So, how do you do it?" 8)

Lately I'm getting a lot of "bots" or "lol bots" which I will admit irritate me - I typically try to say it's called multi boxing and they can learn more on dual-boxing.com but lately the number of (I assume) kids out of school being stupid is getting on my nerves and I'm edging toward auto ignore those
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

I really got to start screen shotting the people who report me, you all would fall out of yours chairs laughing at how dumb the people on my server are.
    Interested in the worlds largest multiboxer guild for Classic WoW?
    <Overload> Multiboxer guild for end game raiding
    Server: Herod - NA-PvP, Eastern
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Time: 6pm-11pm EST on Sat, Sun, Tues.
    Discord:https://discord.gg/keWJpHF

I haven't been reported (yet) myself, just wanted to wave hi to a fellow Nathrezim Multiboxer.

Although I am Ali ..... hopefully you won't gank me when you see me

[align=left]I got the reports down pat, at least one per week. I won't be satisfied till i can get a forum thread. I guess my next step is to go ganking out at the ulduar stone and catch some 10 man or 25 man raids and hold them up all night.[/align]
    Orbzz, Orbzm, Orbzem,Iceorbs SHM - Lvl 80 Hyjal PvE
    Örbz, Örbs, Õrbz & Õrbs 80 Ret Paladin Team Hyjal

Shaman FTL Setup -
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=23141

Quote Originally Posted by 'badashh',index.php?page=Thread&postID=211300#post 211300
    First off I don't know how anyone can let spelling errors go when someone is bitching you out. BTW it's cheat not cheet, and sense and not sence. Nothing shows peoples ignorance more than the inability to spell. Reprecent!
    I see wat u did thur

Also, Ugh that's a hilarious graphic =D
    Amd 9600 Quadcore, 4 gbs Ram, 3200 ATI Radeon, Dual 19" Widescreen Monitors
    Shinra Company - Teaching old dogs, new tricks

Funny how this works.. I spam trade chat in Dalaran asking for more multiboxers to join my raids and rarely do I ever get a reply... I wonder if people have me on ignore!

Maybe it is just your realm. I have had maybe a handful of whispers over the past year and have never been contacted by a GM. most people are more intrigued than they are upset.

Of course I don't do PVP, but multiboxing in PVP is so common now that I imagine most people have come across it at some point

Now that I finally have a little gear on my shaman and seem to destroy alli in AV, Im getting a lot of lvl 1 alts watching for me to log on to remind me that I am being reported. I had one this week state that he waits for me to log on so he can send his daily "report the multiboxer" ticket...he must have an interesting life hanging out on a level 1 horde alt on my server just waiting for me. I told him I was actually flattered at all the attention in the beginning but now its to the point that some of the lvl 1 alts seem like fanboy stalkers...

All in all loving the good and bad that comes with multibox hobby...