Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: About totems...

Default About totems...

So I've read (here) and learned things I didn't know about our totems (gaspanoob ).

1 - Staggered tremor = useless (they share some global pulse time)
    2 - Cleansing simultaneous>staggered (to dispell more poisons in one pulse)

That said, I'd like to know if everyone agrees on this as far as your experience goes (I've noticed that tremor now just sucks, true, but didn't know where it came from...)

So, what is your totem order?

How are you handling the totem of wrath? I place 4 for the buff (glyph) but I'm thinking about what to do on the "fighting" drop sequence. Are you still dropping the four here or just one?

Please share your insights on this subject.

Cheers!
    10 Boxing - Grim Batol EU - Is Multiboxing
    Lvl 80 - Prot Paladin/Unholy DK/4 Elem Shaman
    /Shadow Priest//Fire Mage/Rest Shaman/Rest Druid

Did we ever conclusivly determine staggering tremor totems wasnt working anymore, or was it just perception fallout from having the tremor totem on such a quick pulse pre-nerf? All my totem mods that track pulses show different pulsing intervals, but id imagine its a hard one to test properly.
    Skywall (Reckoning) - Horde
    Quad Boxing Elemental Shaman
    Thuglord, Thuglovereva, Thugloverjoy, Thugloverfay
    Other characters: Holan (Druid) and Darthholan (Deathknight)
    Software: Innerspace and Keyclone
    System: Intel i7 930, 12g DDR3, 2xGTX 460 SLI, Windows 7, 3x Asus 24" monitors, Windows on SATA3 SSD and WoW on normal SSD.

Quote Originally Posted by 'defactoman',index.php?page=Thread&postID=210694#p ost210694
    Did we ever conclusivly determine staggering tremor totems wasnt working anymore, or was it just perception fallout from having the tremor totem on such a quick pulse pre-nerf? All my totem mods that track pulses show different pulsing intervals, but id imagine its a hard one to test properly.
    There's a post from asonimie stating that tremor pulses on a gcd a not as a timed event. I don't know where he took the info from but that would surely explain completely the "sensation" of malfunctioning.
    10 Boxing - Grim Batol EU - Is Multiboxing
    Lvl 80 - Prot Paladin/Unholy DK/4 Elem Shaman
    /Shadow Priest//Fire Mage/Rest Shaman/Rest Druid

Good to know,

Im going to chance mine now so i can use them at home.

Okay i got them done:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=11 Grounding Totem, Cleansing Totem, Totem of Wrath, Earthbind Toten

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=11 Cleansing Totem, Totem of Wrath, Tremor Totem, Grounding Totem

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=11 Totem of Wrath, Tremor Totem, Grounding Totem, Healing Stream Totem

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=11 Tremor Totem, Grounding Totem, Mana Spring Totem, Totem of Wrath

Okay i will explain the macros.

I drop: tremor totem as first, if im facing a priest in battlegrounds or whatever then i always got my antifear up.
    I drop totem of wrath at first so all my enemies have the debuff.
    I drop cleansing totem as first, because i will have full mana and hp when i drop my totems in arena and i wont need my mana spring or healing stream totem.
    I drop a grounding totem as first just because all the other air totems suck and its nice to absorb a instant cast.

Also i drop them 1x4 by 1x4 then earth fire water air. It looks awesome if you want a good totem farm, you mix your totems up so they dont destroy all your tremors or groundings because they are close to eachother, you can drop them staggered but that doesnt really care much.

If anyone has tips, want more explanation on anything etc. just ask them here.

Kind regards,

Totemuc
    Bladefist EU:
    ÖverdöseÒverdòseÓverdóseÔverdôse
    StõmpdòwnStòmpdõwnStómpdõwnStõmpdówn

Rated Arena Member

Im placeing grounding totem with all 4 chars as the very first totem.. So that the cooldown will go away as soon as possible, plus i want to throw all 4 at the same time els its pointless
    why not use x4 cleansing totems and then use healing stream totem x4 if there is no DK or Rogue on the enemy team

1 healing stream and 1 mana spring is wothless to litle procks.

Rated Arena Member

I use Cleansing instead of the healing/mana totems. I have 5X Healing if I face a Bladestorming warrior though and then just put the cleansing back down after again.
    Gareatank Blood Elf Level 80 Protadin
    Gareatan Orc Level 80 DK Tank
    Gareb, Garec, Garee, Garef - Level 80 Troll Horde Shammies!
    Garea - Level 71 Horde Shammy!
    Garez, Garey, Garew, Garev, Gareu - Level 80 Draenei Alliance Shammies!
    Currently farming Horde Heroic Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle, Gundrak, Drak'Tharon, and Culling of Stratholme(5 Drakes now)
    Azjol-Nerub-US