So here is the deal. When I ended up setting up my Lava Burst /cast sequence macro I kind of cheated. I just setup a basic assist because I was always playing from a tank perspective and rarely switched. Anyways now I am playing all 5 of my shammies and want to perfect this. I pretty much don't have my slaves targetting anyone on any of my casts but last night I was trying to get my LvB macros to work the same way my LB or CL or anything else works. Currently I use this for Lightning Bolt:

MACRO 16777225 "Lightning Bolt" Ability_Ambush
/target [mod:ctrl,mod:alt,nomod:shift,target=Garey] [mod:alt,mod:shift,nomod:ctrl,target=Garew] [mod:ctrl,mod:alt,mod:shift,target=Garev] [mod:ctrl,nomod:alt,nomod:shift,target=Gareu]
/cast [target=targettarget,harm] Lightning Bolt
/targetlasttarget

Obviously I have the correct keymaps in keyclone to get it to work etc.

However this is what I had to resort to in order to get my /click macros to work with my cast sequence:

MACRO 16777233 "Target" INV_Misc_QuestionMark
/assist [mod:ctrl,mod:alt,nomod:shift,target=Garey] [mod:alt,mod:shift,nomod:ctrl,target=Garew] [mod:ctrl,mod:alt,mod:shift,target=Garev] [mod:ctrl,nomod:alt,nomod:shift,target=Gareu]
END

MACRO 16777229 "Test 1" INV_Misc_QuestionMark
/click MultiBarRightButton1
/click MultiBarLeftButton4
/click MultiBarLeftButton5
/click MultiBarLeftButton6
END

MACRO 16777230 "Test 2" INV_Misc_QuestionMark
/castsequence reset=6/target Flame Shock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
END

MACRO 16777231 "Test 3" INV_Misc_QuestionMark
/castsequence reset=6/target Lava Burst,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
END

MACRO 16777232 "Test 4" INV_Misc_QuestionMark
/cast lightning bolt
END

I don't mind using this in normal everyday stuff because I really couldn't care if my slaves target mobs or not, but in PVP I would rather not have them do it.

My problem is I was not able to incorperate a targeting command in the /cast sequence of Flame Shock and LvB and get them to work.

/castsequence [target=targettarget,harm] reset=6/target Lava Burst,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
/targetlasttarget

For some reason this doesn't work and I thought it should...

Anyone got any idea how to set this up so my slaves (or whoever is not my current main) won't show who they are targetting?