Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Star Wars Galaxies loading problems. New Multiboxer looking for help.

I have played SWG for a long time now and I want to give this Multiboxing a shot. I am currently using innerspace, quadcore, 8 gb ram, vista 64 bit. I finished up all the settings and when SWG starts to load, It gives me a SWG_Client_ R crash. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what to look for. I Tried some basic things and I am new to this. I just need some direction on how to fix this. I am sure it's something probably inanely simple. Can anyone help me out?

I don't play SWG but I can give you some things to check for. Reset the config/ini file for a clean start, usually a game resolution mismatch can cause a crash. You can rename your profile to save it and start from scratch will fresh ones for your boxes. Utilize the virtual file redirect of IS for this (also in ISBoxer). If you need to, start up the game in a single instance and lower all the settings to min and try to copy/rename that file to be your redirected file.

If you are using 2 monitors try loading your instances onto one screen for testing purpose. To also cover the obvious make sure your game profile points to the .exe for the game and not a launcher app, i.e. station launcher. If SWG has a lot of data to load on startup you can extend the start up delay between instances, the default is 7sec, I use 10 sec with EQ2. I think that is in your team options on isboxer.

To learn about file redirect go to the IS wikia for isboxer and there are links at the bottom for setting up isboxer that explain that.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Yep, tried all the graphical settings, and even clearing the config file. It seems to crash at one particular point, leads me to believe it's either a graphic card prob or a vista 64 prob. I wish it would give me an error message. Anyone know of vista 64 having stability issues with inner space? or maybe a swg client thing that i might be missing?
    ?(

Live SWG can't be multiboxed, since the NGE FPS style combat :/

(or so i believe)

If you still wanna try, i think you need 5 clients with SWG

Quote Originally Posted by Ryhnai View Post
    Live SWG can't be multiboxed, since the NGE FPS style combat :/

(or so i believe)

If you still wanna try, i think you need 5 clients with SWG
    You can multibox SWG using the in-game macro functions. You only need one game client load, but you will need multipple accounts. You won't be able to use the auto-attack feature, but you can trigger all the specials.

You also need to add a user.cfg file to the directory with
    [SwgClient]
    [allowmultipleInstances=true]

will out those two lines, it won't let you run but one instance on your computer. I have not been able to get SWG working with innerspace & isboxer, currently. Keyclone and HKN do not work with it now. I was shocked that Keyclone and HKN didn't work, but it has to do with the windows and how the game accepts input.