(UPDATE: I couldn't get SWG to work with Keyclone, but I managed to get it working with the ISBoxer Toolkit, fortunately. I'd rather use Keyclone if I can, though. Also, I'm a bit wary of using IS at all due to its reputation, but as long as I only use it for key broadcasting with the "vanilla" copy, I'm assuming I shouldn't have any issues.)

So, I applied for (and received) a free trial of Inner Space in order to use it in conjunction with Keyclone so that I can play Star Wars Galaxies with key broadcasting. Unfortunately, SWG requires that its instances be locked into the foreground in order to allow input to the game window; however, after reading multiple threads for other games and following their directions so that I could create an Inner Space profile for SWG, I still can't seem to enable key broadcasting, even though the windows ARE registering with Keyclone (IS1, IS2, etc.) -- and, yes, I DO have the "lock into foreground" option checked.

Some other (possibly) pertinent information:

*In the SWG Inner Space profile, I'm launching the game (SWG) from the Station Launcher (through Inner Space, of course); the windows register as "IS1," "IS2," and so forth when they launch, as I believe they're supposed to.

*As stated above, the "lock to foreground" option is checked for my SWG profile.

*I added these windows to Keyclone without any issue; however, no keypresses are being passed in-game, which is baffling me...

*I'm running SWG in borderless windowed mode, if this makes a difference.

I'm only using Inner Space by itself (no additional mods/addons) -- is there something I'm missing here?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

(NOTE: If you have nothing relevant to say as far as my problem is concerned, don't hijack this thread. I know that a lot of people loathe the current version of SWG -- I used to be one of these people -- but take it somewhere else. Don't tell me to go "play something else" as I'm fully aware of what I'm doing... )

EDIT:

Also, as far as mods such as "Repeater" are concerned, I thought that I wouldn't need any of these since I'm using Keyclone (?).