Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: laptop question

Default laptop question

ok i have two laptops a pretty new one that can handle 5 accounts with no problem until i hit a major city and another one thats highest fps is 14 is there a way to get a laptop that has 2gb ram and the fps issue to all a faster fps so that it could handle two accounts on it at once if so then i could five box a lil better with no lag ty for any help
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Default RE: laptop question

Quote Originally Posted by 'suicidesspyder',index.php?page=Thread&postID=1411 15#post141115
    ok i have two laptops a pretty new one that can handle 5 accounts with no problem until i hit a major city and another one thats highest fps is 14 is there a way to get a laptop that has 2gb ram and the fps issue to all a faster fps so that it could handle two accounts on it at once if so then i could five box a lil better with no lag ty for any help
    Use of punctuation is cool, I guess that makes you uncool. Your post is almost unreadable.

You will have to give up some specs on those laptops before anyone without clairvoyant powers will be able to give you much help on this.

-j