Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Macaroon? Other bar mod? target=focustarget,exists condition change [target=focustarget]

Subject has gotta be confusing... Anyhow I used to run BT3 and use Modality to create a custom state that would make ALL my hotkeys cast on my focus target if it existed and on their own target if not.

I'm looking for a mod to replace BT3 with since BT4 doesn't support it and my testing with /assist focus is just not quick enough to update (seems to take about 2-3x longer than my previous method).

Is Macaroon the answer? Is there another mod out that does this? The end goal is to avoid writing macros' for every spell....

Thanks,
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

macaroon has a target option. And even though focustarget is not one of the options, it is an edit box so you can change it to that. I am unsure if it will target the current target or not though.. I'd have to toy with it more. I've been hammering the XP grind to get up in levels before I mucked with that much.

[> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere